Chapter 14 🤎

The next day we had to get ready quickly to go to Jung-moo's mansion to meet our parents and principal for planning the ahead stuff.

I quickly woke up and saw Tae besides me, sitting and scrolling something through his phone.

He looked down at me and smiled warmly. I smiled back and he kissed on my forehead.

I blushed and tried to look away but he lied down next to me and pulled me closer to him.

Being in his arms I felt safe, warm and loved. <3

"Now come on, get up and get ready, we need to go to the mansion. Our parents might be reaching soon." He said and stood up from
The bed.

He was gonna go away but I held his wrist, quickly got up and gave a peck on his lips.

I felt my cheeks turn red and I ran to the bathroom.

He chuckled and I heard the room door close.
I peeked my head out of the bathroom door and saw no one in the room. I sighed. I still can't believe it.😭😂

I actually did that....🙈🙈💜💜
I love him so much that I couldn't help but do that....A peck is fine right ?🙈🤍✨

Anyways,

After doing my morning routine and all, I wore this:

I went downstairs and saw everyone ready to go.

"Let's go. Y/n, Yoongi and Namjoon in one car, Tae, Jungkook, Jimin in one car, and me with Hoseok in the other." Jin oppa said. We all agreed and sat in our car.

After we sat, I received a text.
I opened to see who it was and it was my mom.

Mommy💕: Kiddo, we're reaching in few minutes. Hope y'all will too.

Me: Yes mom, we're reaching in 10 minutes. Come safe.

Mommy💕: Okay great, come safe.

I was gonna close my phone when I received a call. It was not from mum. It was from unknown number.

???: Oh hey, ready to see your parents get hurt by me? If yes, then come to the location I'm sending you with Chan-Yeol. He got discharge from hospital today but isn't picking my calls. If you don't bring him, you will have to see your parents cry.

Before I could say anything, she cut the call. I was pretty sure it's Eunji, so I told Namjoon and Yoongi oppa about it. They nodded and we drove to the hospital as fast as we could. Tae and other's cars were right behind us so they followed us to the hospital too.

Once we entered the hospital, I ran towards the reception desk and saw Chan-Yeol sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone.

"Kang Chan-Yeol!" I said and he looked behind.

When he saw us, a small smile formed on my and his face.

"We need to hurry. My parents are in danger and if I don't take you to Eunji, she'll torture them." I said as I dragged Chan-Yeol towards Jin oppa's car.

He got inside and we drove off.

We reached the location where Eunji told us to come, and saw my parents tied up.

I immediately ran towards them and untied them. I gave them a gun just in case, for safety.

We didn't see Eunji anywhere so I was confused...

I looked behind and saw everyone but....Not Chan-Yeol. I immediately understood what's going on and started looking for Chan-Yeol.

I opened almost every room but didn't see him.
I then went outside and there he was.

He tied up Eunji and put a tape around her mouth. He smirked when he looked at me and I gave him a thumbs up.

Now, we left Eunji and Chan-Yeol there and drove to Jung-moo's mansion.

Then we spoke about some random things and all, soon, Tae's parents also arrived and Tae told everyone and our parents about us.

I got so shy when he spoke about us.

"She's the most beautiful thing to happen in my life. And I'll propose her soon." He said and winked. Everyone were like "woahhhh" "get it tae"

He ended with that sentence and I saw my and Taehyung's parents got tears in their eyes. Even I got tears and I went beside him and hugged him tight.

After that we just spoke about other things and I thought to call Chan-Yeol, to ask what's going on.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah yeah, don't worry. Thankyou so much for all the help. Really, wouldn't have been possible without you. I still can't believe that my own rival helped me. Thankyou thankyou so so much dear Y/n."

"It's okay, we're humans too. Also, what about Eunji?"

"Well, for her, I told her to divorce me. She agreed after a lot of arguments. I knew she's not into me since the marriage. I have seen her many times touching other guys."

"Hmm, sorry to hear about that, but I'm happy for you that you can have a new start to your life. Find someone who's worth your love."

"I will, thankyou. The one whom I used to date before Eunji, I'm thinking to ask her. We both had dated for 3 years and she's been at her best behaviour even if I'm with her or not. She's not like Eunji so let's see."

"Oh, that's great! You should definitely talk to her about this. What's her name?"

"She'll tell you when you guys meet. I'll tell her to meet you soon. Bye now!"

"Haha, alright, bye take care."

I said and we hung up.

I smiled as I went towards the others and they asked what am I so happy about. I told them everything and they were happy too.

After dinner, we came back to our mansion. Me and Tae requested our parents to stay, and well, for the principal, she went back to her mansion.

After our parents slept, I decided to call Tae again. I'm so annoying, aren't I? XD

So, after the call, he came to my room.

"Sleep Jagiya. I'll be here till you sleep." He said as he caressed my hair.

I'm really his Jagiya!!! I'm so happy!!

"Goodnight Tae." I said as I fell asleep.