Chapter 12 ⛓

"Well, I was Jimin's girlfriend when we were both in same school, when I had to move out of South Korea and go to Australia because of my dad's transfer. When I came back, I asked Jimin to be back with me, but he refused and I had to threaten him by saying that I'll kill his parents if he doesn't come back to me. He still refused so I had to hurt his parents.  They went to hospital also for few days. I bet now he's fully ready to take revenge on me." She said and I looked at Jimin, who had tears in his eyes.

"Shut your mouth or you'll die." Jimin said in a shaky voice.

"Eunji, how can you be so cruel! I bet your parents didn't teach you manners. You're the worst girl I have ever seen in my whole life till now." I said and slapped Eunji.

Now I didn't care whether she's 1 year elder to me, 2 year elder or whatever. She was shameless.

"Oh thank god you got some sense to slap your rival."

"Duh, I had the sense way before I even met you. But I thought not to hurt you or slap you since you are 2 years elder to me. Now I don't care about whether you're younger, elder, whatever."

I said and Taehyung pushed her to the ground,  as we run away.

When we reached our mansion, I slipped and would've fell on the hard wooden floor if Taehyung didn't hold me.

He put his arms around my waist as I limped. My leg was so badly hurt, I felt extremely weak.

He gave his gun to Jungkook, who was standing there, with a shocked and worried expression.

"I'll explain later." Jimin said as he and Taehyung helped me go upstairs.

Taehyung was gonna carry me before letting me walk but I told him not to unless he explains everything to me.

Taehyung left my hand and went downstairs. Jimin helped me sit on my bed.
He told me to rest and said that he'll get something to remove those chains. I nodded and he went out of my room.

He came back with who knows what to call that object, I was too weak to ask him so I didn't.

He broke the chains and I groaned in pain. It pained a lot and started bleeding again.

He quickly brought some wet napkins and I saw Taehyung come in with a box of bandages.

They both helped and soon the bleeding lessened. Taehyung wrapped the bandage around my wrist, where it was bleeding and I thanked him and Jimin.

"Thankyou so much guys, if it weren't for you all, I wouldn't have survived." I said as they hugged me.

Jimin then gestured Taehyung to sit and talk to me to clear things up.

When Taehyung sat down besides me at the side of the bed, Jimin left the room.

He then explained how the bet started but he ended up actually falling for me.

He said he loves me truly with all his heart and I could feel he's not lying by his voice.

"Fine, I forgive you. But please don't break my heart again. I love you." I confessed.

"I love you too." He said and pecked my cheek.

After sometime, I got a call from Lee Jung-Moo.

He told us to come over, so we went.

He seemed to be tensed ...?

"Is everything okay boss?" Taehyung and I asked.

Jimin, Jungkook and Jin oppa were coming in other car, so they arrived after us. Same goes for others. 3 and 2 people in each car.

"Uhm, actually I need to get married now....it's my age to get married and I have found the love of my life. We have dated for a year now and she seems to be ready for marriage. What do you guys think?" He asked us.

We had grew a lot closer than before, now he was like our friend.

"Go ahead boss! You deserve a good wife." Yoongi oppa said as he entered.

"Hehe, sure I do."

"But who will handle work then? I'll be gone for a month."
Boss said.

"We will handle it, we'll ask my and y/n's parents also to help. Even the principal can join in, and since now our only enemy is Eunji, we can handle that silly woman easily. Don't worry, just go." Taehyung said.

The boss nodded and we all congratulated him for the marriage decision.

He left the mansion and work is up to us now. It's a huge, huge responsibility, but I know we can do it.

"Let's go now." Jin oppa said.

We all went to our cars and drove home. Jimin, me, Taehyung in one car, the others in other cars.

-After reaching home-
Taehyung said he got a text from an unknown number.... He said it was...from......
__________________________________

A/n.

(Who texted him? Who is the one who wants to break Taehyung's heart? Who wants to break Y/n's heart? Find out in next! Stay tuned 💜)