Chapter 20 🪄💜

The next day, I woke up in Tae's arms.

I felt much much better when I'm around him.
When he fought with me, it was like my heart is broken into tiny pieces. But when he came back with me, I felt like someone just brought all pieces back together. ❤️
It wouldn't have been possible without Jimin and Jungkook's help.

So, after my morning routine, Tae was still sleeping so I let him.

I went downstairs and as soon as I saw Jimin and Jungkook, I hugged them both really tight.

"Thankyou sooooo much for everything!!!" I said as I pecked their cheeks.

"Yah yah don't do that. It makes me shy, and if Tae hyung sees us, he'll kill us." Jungkook said and Jimin agreed.

"Lol, he won't. Don't worry. I love you guys."
I said.

"You love whom??"
I heard and saw Taehyung walk downstairs.

"You you you!" I said and ran to hug him.

We laughed and ate breakfast together.

After breakfast, they told me that they've invited Our parents, Lisa, Chan-Yeol and Jiwoo to come to our mansion today, since it was a day off in business.

After few hours, The doorbell rang, and Namjoon Oppa opened the door.

Our parents with Lisa and Jiwoo entered.
After they sat down I came downstairs.

This is what I was wearing:

Everyone looked at me with a small gasp and said,

"Omo how did this angel land up in our house??" Hoseok Oppa said.

"You look....GORGEOUS y/n!!!"
Namjoon oppa said.

"I'm so lucky to have such a doll near me." Yoongi oppa said.

"I'm so jealous of this Kim Taehyung."
Jimin said.

The others also complimented me and I thanked them. My mom came near me and whispered, 'there's a surprise for you!'
I wondered what it was, when Taehyung came downstairs.

He looked sooo handsome!!!!

After he sat besides me, I kind of blushed

After he sat besides me, I kind of blushed. He chuckled and held my hand down the table.

After we spoke about some random stuff and about business, then we spoke about Lisa and Chan-Yeol, we all liked them together and we knew Lisa is the one for him.

Then they decided to get married as soon as they can. And well, as for Eunji, she might be regretting her actions now.

Before everyone were gonna leave, Taehyung asked them to wait. He told everyone that he has a surprise and everyone got excited including meeee!

He....pulled out a small box from his pocket and looked towards me.

He opened the box and bent on his knees.

It was a RING!!🥺🥺🥺

I couldn't believe my eyes.....He PROPOSED me.
OMG. I am fangirling now aren't I?!

"Will you date me Choi Y/n?" He asked and everyone looked at us with curious eyes about what am I gonna say.

"Yes!!!" I said and he slid the ring on my finger. He pecked on my lips and my cheeks got red again.

Everyone applauded for us and we were so happy, I don't even have words.

"I love you Tae."

"I love you Y/n."

After sometime, our parents came to us and spoke with me and Tae, while the others were busy in the meeting room.

"We are very happy for you both and very satisfied with the girl you've chosen Tae. I'm proud of you." Taehyung's dad said and his mother hugged me tightly.

"Yes, we always wanted you both to be together and we are so happy for it." My parents said as they hugged Tae.

"Thankyou for not forcing us to get in a relationship. I am very grateful for that." I said and Taehyung agreed with me.

A happy family. 💜

-marriage day- (after few months of being together)

In the past months, both of our love has grown for each other more than ever. As I walked towards Taehyung, I saw him blush.

Everyone complimented me about my dress and beauty. I kept on thanking everyone and then just kept my eyes on Tae.

My parents walked besides me and once I stood besides Tae, they sat down where the others and Jiwoo were sitting. Jiwoo fan girled over me and Taehyung looked at me, blushing.

The priest continued and when Taehyung had to answer, he looked right in my eyes for a few seconds before answering,

"I do."

The priest looked at me and continued.

I looked at him and he looked at me.

"I do." I said and Taehyung pecked on my lip.

-After the wedding day-
(5 days later)

Today, we were hanging around with Chan-Yeol and Lisa, who are gonna be married in a few days, our boss returned after his marriage and holidays and got back to business.

Jimin who has a girlfriend now, a sweet one.
I liked her. Her name is Yeji. <3
She's just a year younger than me, and she's beautiful!!

Jungkook and the others are still finding one, so well best of luck to them 😆
~~

Maybe....sometimes we don't decide who deserves who and what. God does. 🤍
Falling in love with the boy who I thought was the worst and annoying was not a coincidence, it was destiny.

The End.
Thankyou for reading!❤️