Chapter 18 🚶🏼‍♀️

- Y/n's Pov-

I woke up early today, cause I had a meeting.
Did my morning routine and went downstairs.

My outfit:

Since I had to visit the business and had a meeting, my mom forced me to wear this

Since I had to visit the business and had a meeting, my mom forced me to wear this. Maybe gives rich or ceo vibes I guess.

Still didn't see Tae downstairs so I just said good morning to those who were there, which were, Jimin, Jungkook, And Yoongi Oppa.

As I was about to walk out, Jimin also walked out with me and closed the door behind.

"What happen?" I asked him who was looking at me with worried eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes, why?"

"You cried all day yesterday and..."

"I'm okay. Thankyou, really. Take care, bye." I said and left.

I sat in the car and the driver drove off.

I received a text from Lisa and Jiwoo.

Lisa🌸: Unniee! Wanna hang out later today?

Me: Sure! What time?

Lisa🌸: That I'll decide with Jiwoo, and let you know.

Me: Okay, bye!

The car stopped as I reached the office. I went to my cabin and waited for them to come.

I heard a knock and said 'come in'.

The door opened, revealing a handsome boy.

"Hello. I am Lim Suho. Nice to meet you." He said as he bowed.

"Hello, I am Choi Y/n. Nice to meet you too." I said as we shook hands.

"Please have a seat." I said and he sat in front of me.

"So, since when are you working here Suho?"

"It's been almost 9 years now."

"Okay, and what do you usually help in?"

"Sometimes, boss gives me the work to spy on our enemies and employees. Sometimes...."

I cut him off,

"Employees?"

"Yeah....you don't know?"

"Nope.."

"Well, what happened once is, one of our employees were acting weird and suspicious, she was a girl. So boss decided to test her by letting her get close to him. She used to wear really short dresses and all, one day I caught her stealing and all, so I threatened her and she spoke out everything that she was from our rival's side. Then one day, the boss met into an accident, he took 2-3 months to recover, and in that time I was spying on each and every employee to see if anyone acts sus, turns out the same girl planned the accident on her boss's command. Since that time, this became one of my job, to keep an eye on employees too."

"OhKay...thankyou for telling."

"My pleasure. I may take your leave now, please let me know if you need anything." He said and I nodded.

He bowed politely and left.

I just sat there thinking when I got a call from Jungkook.

"Tae wants to talk to you."

"Oh, thank god he remembers me."

"Please Forgive him. He's crying since morning."

"Even I cried. I cried so bad that I could not feel happiness around me. Till now."

"Please come home and sort it out. I can't see you both like this."

"Fine. My meeting is done anyways, so I'm coming."

"Thankyou so much. Come safe."

"I will."

We said and I hung up. I wanted to say no, but I was anyways gonna go home now so I said yes.

I had to cancel the plan with Lisa and Jiwoo....I miss Tae so much. I miss being around him. I miss his smile. I miss his eyes looking for me, at me. So I could not stay away now..

I opened the door with the spare keys I had. Then I almost broke down.....the sight I saw..which I never wanted to see.
__________________________________
A/n.
(I know it's a very short chapter but I decided to end this chapter before revealing what Y/n saw to grow the suspense👀
Find out in the next!)🤍