Chapter 10 🥀

The next day, I got up, of course with help.
Jungkook helped me to get up.

I went in the bathroom and tried to change my clothes. It was really hard since the wound on my back was paining but I managed.

This is what I wore:

Just casuals.🖤🤍

I went downstairs with Jungkook and we ate breakfast.

The others had already left for going to Boss's mansion. While, Taehyung and Jimin went to the hospital where Chan-Yeol was kept.

Of course, he is our rival and our boss is ready to kill him. But no, he is not wicked like Chan-Yeol, and his wife. He had sent Chan-Yeol to a nearby hospital. I was so glad our boss did that. That's really really sweet for someone to save their own Rival's life.

"Do you wanna go to the boss's house or hospital?" Jungkook asked as he wore his shoes.

"Hospital first. I wanna see Chan-Yeol." I said and he nodded.

We sat in the car and this time, Jungkook drove since the driver was with Yoongi oppa and others at boss's house.

We reached the hospital, and I asked the receptionist the room number for Kang Chan-Yeol.

"302."

"Okay thankyou."

We reached the room 302 and saw Taehyung and Jimin sitting outside with Eunji.
Eunji was sitting beside Taehyung and trying to touch him. She was smirking too..UGHHH I WANNA SLAP HER SO BAD!

"Would you please get away? I wanna talk to them." I said walking towards them telling that pathetic Eunji to move.

Taehyung's face lit up as soon as he saw me, and he hugged me. After pulling away, I hugged Jimin too.

I told both of them to take care and I asked them
about Chan-Yeol's health.

"He's fine now." Both of them said.
I nodded and asked,

"Can I go inside?" Taehyung nodded and I went in.

As soon as Chan-Yeol saw me he was trying to stand up and run away from me.

"Don't worry I am not that cruel to hurt a person who's in hospital and injured." I said and saw him making a relief face.

"By the way, how did you get married to Eunji?" I asked out of the blue making him kind of surprised but he told me.

"Eunji's father and my father were good friends. Me and Eunji went to the same school and were classmates. Both my father and hers were Mafias, to grow their power they forced me to marry Eunji and become a mafia too. I had no option but to listen to them. I didn't know Eunji was that cruel before marrying her. She sometimes behaved like the best wife but only in front of my parents. I have seen her wicked side. I didn't want to be a mafia, nor hurt you, your team mates or your boss. I was forced to." He explained as I understood everything.

"Don't worry. I'll explain to my boss, he's a sweet person, he'll understand. I'll help you get away from Eunji too." I said and he smiled.

"But, in return, you need to order your men to stop hurting people, our boss, and any other innocent lives. If even one small mistake, and I'll tell Eunji how you want to get away from her."

I said and offered my hand to him.

"Deal." He said as we shook hands.

"I'll take a leave now. If Eunji does anything cruel just text me. I'll also text you if I find something suspicious going on. Bye, take care." I said and he bid goodbye.

After I went out of the room I gestured the guys to come in a corner to talk. After we were in a safe place to talk, I explained everything to them.

"Okay we'll tell this to boss too, let's go now." They said and we left.

After reaching Boss's mansion, and entering the meeting room, we told him everything. He said,
"Okay, I'm ready to help chan-yeol. Just make sure that Eunji doesn't get to know this at all, okay?" He knew Eunji might have something evil
In her mind to do with Chan-Yeol, so he agreed.

We all nodded and said 'yes' in unison.

We then discussed a plan on how to stay out of Eunji's sight, but at the same time save Chan-Yeol.

After a long day of discussions, we finally went to our mansion. Or I can say 'Home sweet home' 💕
We all were like a family now, they took care of me so well and I was grateful.

Then later at night, I thought of calling mom. In a few rings she picked up.

"How's my sweet daughter doing?" She asked in a humble voice.

"I'm fine mom, what about you and dad?"

"We both are fine too, we are coming over to Lee Jung-moo's mansion tomorrow. We'll also be visiting the hospital, to meet Chan-Yeol."

"Okay mom, come over at our mansion first, then we all will go together."

"Sure, see you sweetie! Take care, bye!"

"Bye mom, take care."

We said and hung up.

I told everyone downstairs about tomorrow's plan and all of them agreed.

After dinner, we slept. Today was a long day so I fell asleep pretty fast.

See y'all next morning! Goodnight. 💜
__________________________________

(Author's note: what will happen when Chan-Yeol meets Taehyung and Y/n's parents? Will Eunji find out? Stay tuned for the next chapter 💜)