Chapter 9 🥀

It was Taehyung.

He pulled us in a corner and spoke softly,

"Are you guys out of your freaking mind?"
"There is a bomb in the ground, if you would've moved forward, and stepped on it, it would have exploded but since it's small, you would not die, just get injured."

"I can understand Y/n is new to such things but what about you two dumb boys?" He said referring to Jimin and Jungkook.

"We are sorry, won't happen again." They said.

"Now listen, we need to put a trap here for Chan-Yeol. I have already told Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung to do that, they must be coming anytime now."
He said and we waited for them.

Soon, they were here. They had a big gun in their hand as they tip-toed in the room.

They slowly went towards the chair and made a loud noise.

We saw a man enter the room, it was Chan-yeol.

"How poor of you brats to come here on your rival's command. Now watch him as I beat both of you with him to death." He said and stepped on the bomb on accident.

The timer of the bomb beeped and it was about to explode, before which Yoongi oppa and Namjoon oppa ran towards us and we covered our head with our hands.

We looked towards Chan-Yeol and saw him on the ground, he was badly injured and he fainted.

"Thankyou so much for saving us from getting so injured Taehyung." I said.

"Yes, thankyou so much hyung." Jungkook and Jimin said.

He nodded and we untied Lee Jung- moo.

Suddenly the door swang open, revealing a beautiful lady with angry eyes.

"She's his wife, Kang Eunji. Uhh." Taehyung whispered.

She came towards me and slapped me hard. So hard that it left a mark on my cheek.

"YAH HOW DARE YOU SLAP HER!!!" Taehyung yelled as he caressed me cheek. I held him back when he was about to slap Eunji.

"Don't touch her, she's elder to you. It's okay, I'm okay." I said. He sighed and gestured me to stay behind him and Jungkook.

"We are not here to harm you or your husband. We just came to rescue our boss. Now please, before my language gets worse, move and let us go without getting yourself in trouble." Yoongi oppa said confidently like a King.👑❤️

Eunji moved away and we were going to walk past her when she stabbed me with a knife in the back. I groaned in pain and I couldn't help but stop walking as my legs felt week.

Taehyung carried me and rushed. He took me towards the car.

"I-it's o-kay T-Taehyung..." I said while he made me sit in the car.

He sat down besides me and the driver drove off.

"W-what about the o-others?" I asked as I felt my eyes getting shut.

I was about to hit the window again but Taehyung pulled me towards him and I layed my head on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, they'll just teach a lesson to that wicked Eunji. Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

He caressed my hair and I fell asleep.

I woke up after sometime and saw myself in my room. I stared at the ceiling for sometime before getting up since I had no energy to get up. I was trying to get up when I saw Taehyung enter the room and immediately run towards me.

He helped me sit comfortably and I thanked him for every bit of help from him and everyone else.

"No need to thank me. You were so strong. But I'm angry at you for one thing." He said and folded his hands and sulked.

"And what is that Mr. Taehyung?"
He didn't reply, I tried to make him look towards me.

But he didn't budge. I told him to turn around but he still didn't.

He got up and was about to leave the room when I decided to play a trick.

"Ouchhhh." I said in pain.

He immediately turned towards me and ran.

"What's wrong? Is it paining bad? Are you okay." He said and I started laughing.

He realised I was tricking him so he was again about to leave the room when I held his wrist.

"Don't go." I said and he smiled.

I pulled him towards me and made him sit at the side of the bed, besides me.

"When are the others coming back?" I asked.

"Soon, they went to a shop to get some essentials for home. Don't worry they all are fine. Except me and you." He said.

"You and me? What do you mean by that? Are you hurt?" I asked, curious and worried.

"Nope. I'm not okay cause I still didn't get your answer yet." He said

"Answer about what- ahhh okay....THAT answer..." I said and he nodded.

"Umm well sure, I guess I really like you too." I said and his face lit up. He jumped up and down and hugged me tight.

"Yahhhhh be carful she stabbed me right on my back where your hand is tight right now." I said and he pulled away. He apologised and I chuckled.

"It's okay." I said.

He caressed my back and sat.

Soon, the others were home. Taehyung went downstairs to talk to them while I was just in my room, scrolling through Instagram on my phone.

UGHHH I was bored to hell. I wanted to move now. I was about to stand up, when Jimin came in the room, he saw me trying to get up and immediately ran towards me and helped me.

I thanked him and he gave me his eye smile. So cute.

"You should call us when you want to stand or something. Atleast make us feel that you trust and count on us." He said and I replied,

"Okay, I'm sorry, I thought you guys might be tired so I didn't wanna call you."

He then offered his hand to walk downstairs and I gladly held it.

I slowly walked downstairs and saw Jungkook and Jin oppa sitting on the couch, watching Tv.

As soon as they saw me, they immediately made space for me to sit besides them.

Jin oppa asked, "You feeling better now?"

I nodded and they both smiled.

"So did you say yes?" He asked.

"Yes for?"

"Taehyung...."

"Ahh Yess yesss I think he's great for me. Caring and sweet." I said and kind of got shy.

They both chuckled and continued to watch the movie they were watching.

While I was also watching the movie, I got a text from Jung-moo.

Boss: Thankyou for rescuing me, I hope you're fine now.

Me: My pleasure, and yes I'm fine now. Thankyou.

Boss: Sorry for never praising you, I was too busy admiring your hardwork. But always know, you're strong and hardworking.

Me: Thankyou so much boss.

Boss: Call me Jung-moo. It's fine.

Me: 😆😁👍🏻
__________________________________
A/n.

(I hope this chapter was good, some more chapters coming soon, won't end this book so soon, don't worry😉💜)