Chapter 13 🤎

-Still Y/n's Pov-

It was from..Eunji.

I took his phone and started looking on what she's messaging him. I felt kind of awkward now that she got Taehyung's number from god knows where.

But of course, she is the wife of one of the biggest mafias, so she can get anything she demands.

This is what the text said: (Taehyung's Pov)

???: Don't worry I'll not hurt Y/n, if you break your relationship, friendship or whatever it is with her.

Me: Who is this?

???: Kang Eunji.

Me: Who are you to hurt y/n? Who are you to tell me who I should keep my friendship or relationship. Don't get your dirty brainwashing trick on me. It won't work. And, Don't dare to hurt Y/n.

I wrote and blocked the number.

I was kind of scared for Y/n now... she means so much to me that even the thought of someone hurting her breaks my heart.

If I know that Eunji is planning to hurt her, why am I not staying close to her? What's wrong with me....

-Y/n's Pov-
Yes, I read all the texts and felt kind of scared of Eunji now, but it's fine. I know I have these 7 men in my life who'll save me. They'll do anything to save me. I know that. And I hope I'm not wrong about Taehyung..

I thought of myself sitting on my bed when someone knocked on the door.

'Come in' I said and Taehyung entered.

"I want a favour from you." Taehyung said as he sat besides me.

"What is it Tae?" I asked.

He took a deep breath and started,

"Now you have to be close with us at all times. If I'm not home, stay close to them. No matter what, I can't lose you. I can't see you getting hurt." He said as he got tears in his eyes.

"Aw please don't cry. I'll do as you said. Don't worry about me Tae." I said , trying to comfort him.

"Also one more thing, in front of Eunji now, try not be like a girlfriend to me.. or she'll try to come in between to mess things up between us.." he added.

"I will make sure to do what you said, please don't cry. I need to see your smile." I said and he smiled. I hugged him tight. He hugged back.

He's actually so caring nowadays that I'm so grateful about. <3

"Now rest, sleep well." He said as he pecked on my cheek. I smiled at him and he left the room, turning off the lights.
~~

I woke up in the middle of the night because I got a nightmare.

A nightmare which I was always afraid of.

It was:

Eunji stole Taehyung away from me, and she betrayed him by hurting him and when he said he'll get back with me, she....she...Killed him...

This was the worst nightmares I ever had.

I immediately called Taehyung, waking him up. He picked after a few rings.

I told him to come to my room, so he did.

"Is everything okay?" He asked and I nodded a no.

"What happened? Are you hurt or something." He asked and I nodded a no again.

"Then what is it? Nightmares?" He asked and I nodded yes this time.

"Aw don't worry, I'm here with you now." He said and I told everything to him about the nightmare.

I hugged him so tight as if my life depended on him now. Well, it mostly does. He's the love of my life. I can't ask for someone better.

"Jagiya, I am here now. I won't sleep till you go, don't worry." He said as I lay down on my bed, I nodded and put my hand around his waist as he took support of the bed's headboard.

I blushed when he called me 'Jagiya' damn I'm falling for this man all over again!! 🙈

"I Love you Tae. Never leave me." I mumbled before falling asleep.

"I love you too, and I never will." He said as he caressed my hair. Then I fell asleep.
__________________________________
A/n.
(See what happens next with them and Eunji. Next chapters soon!💕)