Chapter 11 ⛓

- Taehyung's Pov -
I woke up in the morning and went to Y/n's room. She was still sleeping so I decided not to wake her up.
It was just 10:00 so probably she can rest for some more time.

I go to Jimin's room and saw him awake so I went in.

He is on his phone playing games, as ALWAYSSS. XD

Me and Jimin talked for a while about y/n and when she'll recover and stuff.
When Jimin asked,

"Never let her know that she was a bet between us. Or else she'll leave you."

"Yeah don't worry...now I actually don't know if I love her truly or it's just a bet. Maybe I love her."

"Okay, but if she leaves you, I'll take care of her."

"Yah Yah Yah Wae Wae Wae." I whined. We both chuckled until I felt someone looking at us.

I looked in that direction and saw someone's shadow behind the half open door.
I opened the door fully and met a crying Y/n.

Her tears didn't stop and I tried to explain but she ran away. She ran downstairs then left the mansion. I kept on running behind her but she went far away.

- Y/n's Pov-
What in the whole damn world?
I was just a.....bet?
Okay, I was a bet but he started liking me for real. That's what he told me right. He likes me.

But now he's telling Jimin 'maybe' and 'not sure' ? Is he out of his damn mind?

I kept on running till Taehyung didn't stop following me.

I was heartbroken.
I didn't know how and when but when I looked around, I had reached Chan-Yeol's mansion.
I saw men around me and was going to hide and go back again when I felt someone grab my hand and twist it.
I looked back and saw Eunji.

"Please leave me. I don't know how I came here, I was crying and running so I didn't realise I reached here. I'll go back, please leave me."
I pleaded but of course her evil heart will not listen.

She grabbed me and dragged me inside the mansion's basement.

She tied my hands around the chair with chains. Then, she put a blindfold on my eyes.

"Pleasee don't do this. I beg you." I pleaded but I heard the door close.

I sighed and soon fell asleep. After all that crying I had no energy to even try to escape. My hands pained because of the chains.

-After an hour-
Taehyung's Pov:

"You should go find her. She's not come back for an hour." Jimin said patting on my shoulder as I cried. I kept on crying till my phone beeped.

Hoping it was y/n, I checked who it was.
It was boss.

Boss: What is Y/n doing at Chan-Yeol's mansion?

Me: What????? I'll go there right now.

Boss: I saw from the camera that she was being dragged to the basement by Eunji.

Me: Oh no!! I'll go there.

Boss: Take Jimin also with you. Don't go alone, Eunji has a gun in her bedroom. She might hurt you.

Me: Okay, thankyou so much.

Boss: You MUST save Y/n at all costs. We need her.

Me: I will, thankyou.

I then closed my phone and told Jimin to come with me. We both rushed towards our car and I drove.

Soon, we reached there and we went in secretly.

"Why the hell did she even come here." Jimin mumbled.
"I don't know, we'll ask her when she's fine."
I said and he nodded.

We both went towards the basement after seeing that the men are having their lunch and Eunji is not around.

We tried to open the door, but it was locked.
We tried to break the lock, it was of chains. Finally, the door opened after many tries.

I went in and was shocked.

Y/n was.....tied up on the ceiling.... Upside down....I got tears in my eyes.

I quickly went to her and said something but she didn't reply, I think she is sleeping. I shake her a bit and she said, panicked,
"Please don't hurt me I'll never come here again please please please pleas-

I cut her off by saying, "Y/n it's me Taehyung, Jimin is also here, please calm down."

"Omg how did you guys find me!!??" She said as we removed her blindfold. Me and Jimin looked at each other then at Y/n and smirked. She chuckled and we put her down slowly.

As I was about to untie her tied hands, I saw it was of chains. Her hands were bleeding as hell!!!

I was about to break it when, the door swung open, revealing Eunji.

"Eunji stay away or you'll die today." Jimin said as he held his gun up to her.

Eunji moved forward and came towards Y/n.

She slapped her hard and said,
"Don't dare to come near me and Chan-Yeol. We both will kill you there and there." She said as she moved away.

She went out of the basement and we sighed in relief.

"Y/n your hand is bleeding too much, we'll open the chains later or else we'll also get stuck."
Jimin said and she nodded.

-Back to Y/n's Pov-
I was so thankful to them for coming here. They literally saved me.
Thankyou guys ily. I was thinking to myself when,

I saw Eunji, holding a gun, standing in front of us when we came out of the basement.
I panicked but Taehyung told me to keep calm.

"Eunji, either you die today or you live and let us go without making us hurt you."
Jimin said with confidence.

Damn this man's confidence is on another level! 🔥

Eunji smirks and says, "Ohhh, who will hurt me? You? Taehyung?
*sighs* Sad that y/n doesn't know the whole truth."

She said and I looked at her, confused.
She started to explain after I pleaded her to tell me.
__________________________________
A/n.

(What does Y/n find out from her? Does it make them change their decision to take Eunji away from her own mansion and somewhere else? Find out in the next!💜)