nineteen

this book has come to an end(rushed bc i lost motivation) and im writing a new Liam Gallagher fic 😉

2013

it took 3 whole years for Finley to gain his trust again. Every night she still cried, and he stroked her hair, reminding her that he came back.

She couldn't believe it even if she wanted too, it took so long for her to accept that Liam will and always stay with her from then on.

Her doubts were still beside her even when he proposed the second time.

The second time he proposed, it wasn't like the first time. Finley gasping Yes, again and again until it became muffled because she began crying in pure joy.

The second time he proposed, she acquiesced. She cried too, because she couldn't believe everything that's happening. She couldn't believe her doubts were slowly being proven wrong. That maybe she still wants to be with Liam. And Liam couldn't blame her, it was scary. But she did say yes. Because it's Liam Gallagher, and she's Finley Gallagher.

Lennon brushed his hair, fixing his tie. Winston stood next to him on his ipod.

Liam grabbed Winstons ipod and shoved it inside his pockets earning a whine from the boy. "Looking handsome Lennon." Liam compliment his oldest son.

"Winston." Liam looked down at Winston who couldn't help but roll his eyes.

Layla was with Poppy and Missy in the other room. The three girls adoring the flower crowns and the amazing, angelic dresses they wore.

"When I get married, I want it to be pink." Layla smiled, eyeing herself in the mirror. "I'm never gonna get married." Missy gave a disgusted look. Poppy was 4 years older than the two, "You will fall in live even if you don't like it." Poppy commented, "Look aunt Fin and Uncle Li." She chuckled. "Hey! Mum and da fell in love and they liked it." Layla giggled.

Finley gaped at her reflection, in total awe of how she looked. She felt so different, so giddy.

She never had a fancy wedding, for her first wedding it was just a small ceremony at Peggys backyard.

She looked at her white dress and felt herself tear up. "Your foundation, Finnie." Kristelle stood beside her, with a cheeky grin.

Kitty was behind Kristelle, placing a flower clip on Finnie's hair.

Kristelle's lips began to quiver, and Finley quickly smacked her arm, "Don't cry! I'll cry."

A knock was heard and Kitty opened it to reveal their maid of honour, Maggie. "Its time."