five

(time skipping bc dealing with babies is pretty boring bc they have no idea of the world yet also Joy is based off my sister who is also named Joy and also has two kids, one is 6 yrs old n the other is 8 months<3)

2006

It's been a fun and dreadful 5 years. the kids just turned 6 and have been the most funniest little creatures i've ever encountered.

Everyday is a new adventure, especially with Lennon.

as the triplets grew up the three share the same curiosity just on different levels.

and now i stand here with Layla crying on my side as Lennon struggled to get his head out the space between the baluster.

"Mum- I- I can't get out." he says a bit panicked. At this point I am not one bit phased. "Yes, I can very clearly see that Lennon."

"Please help." he whined.

I love my kids but god can they be stupid sometimes.At the age of 7 I was doing poems, my kids however had got their head stuck in the space between the baluster.

I sighed, looking down to Layla who's got dry tears on her cheeks. She was the one who called me all hectic, "Lennons in trouble!!" she cried. Layla is an easy crier. She cries about everything and anything, from tears of joys or panic.

"Go get your dad, Layla." I pinched the bridge of my nose. And off she went, Layla's a bit too obedient sometimes but it's a relief someone from the three is. Winston can't move his own legs if you wouldn't threaten to take away his toys and Lennons a bit too energetic to even hear me or his father.

Liam walks in, a tired look on his face, until he saw Lennon then his face dropped. "What's happened here?" he asked worriedly, and stressed.

"I'm stuck da." Lennon says defeated.

"See I told you. But you never listen now do you?" Liam looked at Lennon, eyeing how to get his head back out. 'See I told you' is referring to the fact Liam always scolds Lennon to stop being stubborn and think before doing. He got stuck in his own locker at school, in a tree and tried to jump causing him to break his arm and had spilled ink from his pen all over his uniform and hands.

"Honey get me the saw." Liam nudged me. "Dad!?" Lennon squirmed in panic. "We're not sawing anything!" I looked at Liam.

He eyed me, figuring something else out before nodding, "right, Layla, get me some butter."

"oh for fuck sakes." i curse under my breath.

Butter didn't work, just made Lennon sticky.

I pulled out a camera to take a picture of my boy, this was going on his portfolio for college.

Me and Liam just watched Lennon squirm and panic as he tries to free from the railing.

"I'm not gonna let you destroy the banister." I told him, Liam just groaned, "We have to! How else we gon' get 'im out then, yeah?"

Liam thought of ways how to get him out while i interrogated the poor fella, "How did you this?" I asked.

He was bit hesitant at first, embarrassed probably, but had gave in as he really wants out of it. "I just- I thought It would be easier to get down like this." He whined, tears spilling. "You're oddly bright and not so very bright at the same time." I said.

"Mum please get me out of 'ere!!" He begged.

"Call 911!" Liam begged me, "No! They're gonna destroy our stairs."

——

Lennon was free after we needed to call Noel(much to Liams despise) to help us free the little ankle biter(we'll get into that later) where he helped Liam turn Lennon on his sides so he can just slide out of the rails.

Noel raised him up and turned him sideways while Liam stood in front to catch Lennon as Noel slowly and carefully helped him out. Thank god Lennon is a bit small and thin, I honestly could've never thought that would work. Thank God for Noel.

I never told anyone but as a kid i've also got my head stuck in the railings of my stairs, an the thing is I wasn't quite too small to slide out easily, I was 9.

"Have you learned your lesson?" Liam stood in front of Lennon in the living area where he scolded him about being too mischievous and not so very clever.

"Yes, da." Lennon says, a small pout of shame making me melt and wanting to just hug him.

Liam looked at Lennons younger siblings, "How about you two? Gonna try what yer brother did too?"

The two immediately shook their head in fear.