Chapter 8 - The Raiden Shogun

*3rd person POV*
*Tenshukaku*

"Sara, do you know when the soldiers will arrive with the boy's Vision?"
"It seems something happened and it's taking them more time than usual. They should arrive soon enough."
"Alright, keep me informed."

Sara left Tenshukaku leaving the tall, gorgeous lady alone in the room.
She was wearing a purple and unique kimono with an Electro emblem hanging on it. It was fashionable, but also classic.
Her long, braided, purple hair reached her feet. The hints of violet made her hair seem much more special than of normal humans.
And that was exactly the case, as the lady in the room was none other than the Electro Archon herself, the Raiden Shogun.

Or also known as Raiden Ei, though not much know that's her real name.

The one that was present in front of Kujou Sara was not Ei, it was her puppet. The one that she created, for her to pursue unperturbed Eternity.

The one that replaced Scaramouche.

Inside of the puppet was Ei, resting in her Plane of Euthymia for, well, eternity.

If someone shook her will, she may decide to abolish the Vision Hunt Decree and the Sakoku Decree. But looks like she won't give in, if she even knows what's going on in Inazuma.

Scaramouche hated her at the point of helping people outrunning the Shogunate's force. Joining the Fatui had him change his name and also forget a bit about this revenge thing. But his rage never was appeased.
He was never meant to wake up, probably one thing that she found was wrong: she didn't program him well. And also...
...she judged him as weak.
And the strength he now has will prove her the contrary. He just needs to wait for the good moment to do that.

*3rd person POV*
*At the Tenryou Commission*

"Kujou-san, you have guests."
"Let them in."

Kujou Sara already had an idea of who it could be and in an instant it was confirmed.
It was those soldiers that were dispatched to catch the boy with the Anemo Vision.

Kaedehara Kazuha.

"Kujou-san, we're back."

Her serious, amber eyes gave the soldiers permission to tell the story. And so they did.
How Kazuha was about to get caught, how he was saved by a purple-haired boy and how they were headed to Liyue.

"Alright, thank you for taking the time. I'll report to the Shogunate right away.", Sara told them, with the same serious look.

And report to the Shogunate, that's what she did.
Arrived at Tenshukaku, she told the Raiden Shogun all the story. But while that happened, Ei, still meditating in her Plane of Euthymia, had something pique her interest.
The purple-haired boy that used lightning, that the soldiers were no match to.
She wondered if it was it. If it was her Kunikuzushi.
The Raiden Shogun processed the story, Sara left, but Ei was still thinking.

'What does it thinks it's doing, going against me, it's creator?', she told herself.
'I'm going to find it, one way or another.', she continued.

*Timeskip, a day later*
*3rd person POV*

"Shogun, they were sent to Liyue Harbor. They will arrive there in a few days."
"Alright. Thank you, Sara."

It wouldn't have been the first thing Ei would've done, but the Raiden Shogun was programmed to maintain Eternity and so, even if Ei owed "Kunikuzushi" something, the Shogun couldn't know. And so the soldiers were already on their way to arrest the wanted boy and the puppet.

Ei knows that, if the puppet remembers what happened, he'll likely try to harm the soldiers, maybe even to the point of killing them. If he does act against them, either they die, either he dies.

Ei wanted to see him. Alive. She wanted to see how he's grown, what his personality is like. She didn't want to see him again, but with no soul, with no life.

And if he was ever wanted anywhere, she wanted to be the one to take him. She is the one who created him, it's only fair for her to be the one who finds him first.

Even if he probably wouldn't want to see her.

"My my, I wonder why I care so much?"
"I guess the answers are going to come up when I'm going to meet him again."
"Let's just hope the Shogun won't kill him when he arrives here. If he is even alive."

The thoughts kept rushing. Meditating for so many years, she didn't understand how so much agitation was possible.

"I wonder if he's grown like her..."
"...like Makoto."

As unreachable as Eternity seems,
She will always try to reach it.
As for his principles,
What are they?

Hi hi!
Okay, okay, I know it's been a while. Small writer's block. Trying to make the story as long as possible, but it's hard to try finding ideas.
Still, that break has gotten me in the mood to write a lot, so expect new chapters in the next few days.

Also...

I wonder how this has gotten 5th place in the "Ei" rankings, but is 99th place in KazuScara? Like whu—
I'm not complaining, but like, how??

Till next chapter!

-Author-chan