𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞!

-Chaeyoung's POV-

_______________

Once again, another day waking up next to my really hot girlfriend. I sometimes forget that I met her on Instagram, purely by accident. It truly was love at first time for me, but was it the same for Mina?

I played with her hair, moving the fallen strands behind her ear. Her eyes suddenly fluttered open. She stared into my eyes with the softest look possible. I don't know how I got this lucky, but waking up to this site pretty much every day makes me so happy.

"Good morning and a friendly reminder, 3 more months until our vow expires" Mina suddenly spoke which surprised me. Mina has been reminding me every day about our vow, and she plans on doing it until our 6 months.

"It's already been 3 months? I swear, we just got together last week-" I paused as I remembered 3 months. It's been 3 months, which means it's been 2 months since Yui left. My eyes widen quickly from the excitement I was feeling.

"You probably realized Yui is coming back, hm?" Mina hummed as she rolled over to grab her phone. "Well actually let's call her right now since it's 11 am"

Yeah, we slept in pretty late today. We just finished our finals week, and on many of those days, we pulled all-nighters. Before I could say anything, Yui was on FaceTime with us.

"Hi, baby! How are you?" Mina switched to an excited and soft voice. Nothing compared to the raspy morning voice she just had. Even though I find her raspy voice really hot, something about the way she talks to kids makes me so much more in love with her.

"I'm great auntie! CAN I SEE AUNTIE CHAE CHAE!" Mina laughed at how excited the young one was. Mina already knew Yui wanted to talk to me, so she just handed the phone over without saying anything. 

Mina cuddled into my arm as we looked at the phone. Yui was outside somewhere, and I could tell her dad was on the side. Does this mean she's already in Korea? "Auntie Chae Chae, I'm so excited to see you!" Yui definitely sounded excited.

"But Aunties, Yui needs to go. I'll see you!" Yui quickly ended the call before we could say bye. I just looked at Mina and watched her shrug. There was a sudden knock at the door. I got up to open the door, honestly, who is here unannounced?

As soon as the door opened, my arms opened too. It was Yui at the door. The little girl jumped into my arms to embrace me, I slowly turned around, smiling. Mina was smiling with the biggest smile. It was her plan the entire time.

___________

Instagram

StrawberriChae

Liked by Park_Ji, ShySana, and 583 others

StrawberriChae
My 2 favorite girls in 1 picture😯I missed our sweet little Yui~

@Xo_Mi💕

Comments (143)

Park_Ji Day 154 of Asking Mina to bring Yui to see me.

Im.Nayeon YES MY CHILD IS BACK!

ChoiJisu Been following this ship for 3 months and honestly the best choice ever.

YeroIsme Hii! I found your page from the recommendations, and I just want to say you and your girlfriend are the cutest couple I've ever seen!
↪️J.ongi3 Ani, my girlfriend, and I are. We just made a cute offspring named Chaeyoung✌️

Xo_Mi

●○○

○●○

○●○

○○●

○○●

Liked by StrawberriChae, MyouiKai, and 622 others

Xo_Mi
Some baby Yui pictures to help you start your day🙂

Comments Disabled

__________

Shorter chapter, sorry sorry. Not feeling too good, so this is only half of the actual chapter. I promise I'll upload the next half of this chapter. ALSO THANKS FOR #1 IN MICHAENG- AND ALL THE VOTES <3.  I also appreciate the comments, they're very fun to read!

Not Proofread

Edited(12/2/22)

Words: 684