𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝙾𝚗

Third-Person POV

______________

2 weeks later, life is actually so different from what it was prior. They made new accomplishments, new fears and new friends. Life is progressing, life will always go on. Life will be born again and again. It was only a matter of time before they introduced a new member...or three.

Kai and Eri welcomed three healthy identical boys to the crew. Yui was over the moon excited to be an older sister. To everyone else, She was already one. The observed her actions and the way she treated the younger cousins.

Her parents even let Yui name the babies. Of course there were a few, "We're not naming them cat, dog, and pig Yui." moments. Overall, she chose perfect names for the three boys.

"Tae, Min, and Han. That's their names." Eri smiled. They finally were home from the hospital and everyone wanted to hold them.

"What's the meaning behind their names?" Chaeyoung questioned. Many families have a meaning behind the names they decide for their kids.

"Well, Kai name Yui when she was born. We noticed our names spell KEY, Kai being the oldest, me and then Yui."  Eri explained the abbreviation of their name.

"We let Yui name the boys, and she came with 3 perfect names. We thought about it and realized the cute meaning to our family."

"Key To My Heart"

"We thought about naming Min, Omi, so it could be Key To Our Hearts, but Yui insisted we use Min." Kai chuckled as he remembered the moment.

"But we mostly kept his name Min to honor Mina. Her boy Minoru, and ill never forget how bad you wanted to name him Minoru or Minato. When I see Min, all I can think about is Bear." Eri tears up as the thoughts of being in the ultrasound room with Mina that day fill her head.

"Unnie, I appreciate all you've done for me. I know he's still with me in spirit, and because of my new nephews, his name will live on." Mina hugged Eri. It's not easy losing a child. All Mina wanted was to be a mom, and it was taken from her way too fast.

___________

A/N: Short chapter on purpose. Update coming eventually. This is a filler chapter.

Not Proofread/Unedited

Words: 367