𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

Third-Person POV

_______________

Chaeyoung was always ready to create magical moments for her precious daughters. And today was no ordinary day, it was Ryujin's 5th birthday. The child's very first birthday party would be her 5th birthday.

Chaeyoung had been eagerly waiting for this all night, her heart filled with excitement and anticipation. The moment Mina said she wanted to give Ryujin her first birthday party, she folded immediately. As the sun began to peek through the curtains, she opened her eyes with a wide smile, ready to start planning the perfect celebration. The woman had woken up way before her family, she had a plan in mind already.

Before the woman could get to doing whatever plans she had in mind, Mina's groans had caught her attention. Mina held her hand on her face. Her deep breaths could be heard so clearly to Chaeyoung. The woman finally wiped her eyes after she felt relief. Mina checked on Yuna who slept next to her, but her eyes quickly looked at Chaeyoung.

"Good morning Miss. You seemed like you were in pain, are you good?" Chaeyoung quietly whispered in attempt to not wake the sleeping children in the room. Mina laid her head back down and reached for Chaeyoung's hand. Chae couldn't help but smile at her, "If you're in pain, tell me what I can do to help you, okay?"

Mina nodded. She slowly got out of the bed and placed a pillow by Yuna so she wouldn't fall. Mina made her way to the bathroom, Chaeyoung was unsure if she should follow. The older woman paused in the hallway and turned around, making sure that she would follow. Chaeyoung got the cue and quickly followed behind her.

Mina woke up with a sense of unease deep within her. She couldn't pinpoint the cause of her anxiety, but it hung heavily in the surrounding air. As the girl looked at herself in the mirror again, Mina put her hand on her rounding belly, feeling the delicate movements of her baby. 

In that serene moment, she whispered words of encouragement and love to the little life growing inside her. She realized that her nervousness was rooted from the immense responsibility she was about to undertake. But she also recognized the love and dedication she already held within her heart. She was going to bring a child into the world.

Chaeyoung stood beside her. "I made plans to throw Ryujin a birthday party. Just a moment ago, I sent messages to our friends and of course your brother. All the kids are going to come, which means you will be able to meet your precious niece and nephews again."

"I thought you would want to see them, so I took many pictures whenever I would see them." Chaeyoung grabbed her phone and showed Mina.

"This was the boys at their 7-month celebration

"This was the boys at their 7-month celebration. They're so big now, walking even."