𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝙴𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚊.

Mina's POV

____________

I'm on campus today instead of online and, believe it or not, I graduate in 2 weeks. I used to go on campus full-time, but that was before my crazy ex-boyfriend tried to murder me. Since Somi and Sehun haven't been found yet, the police suggested I do online courses.

It worked well for me since Chaeyoung also had to do online courses. At this point, we pretty much live together. Chaeyoung even considered moving out of her apartment and into mine. It's not a problem for me, of course, I plan on staying with her for the rest of my life anyway. She wasn't joking when she said Lesbians move fast.

I only have morning classes today. The date is February 28th, ironically it's Yui's 6th birthday. Chaeyoung and I have many plans today. Once our classes are over, we're going to meet her Mom and brother. After that, we promised Yui we would go to the movies.

"You good Mitang? You're spacing out." Jihyo poked my side, making me look at her. I forgot I'm in science class.

"I'm fine, just thinking about my busy schedule today." I explained to Jihyo. Her grin rose to her eyes.

"What's the busy schedule??" Jihyo's grin turned to a smirk. Of course, she'd think it's something inappropriate, she's into stuff like that.

"I'm meeting Chae's family today, and then we're taking Yui to the movies for her birthday." I whispered and turned my attention back to the professor.

"Ahh yeaa, Today is the little bean's birthday. Hm, I'll stop by your apartment later with a gift and maybe a cake too." Jihyo nodded her head as she remembered Yui's birthday.

"Really? Might as well bring Nayeon unnie too. Sana and Momo were going there later too, I'm guessing they'll bring their girlfriends." I stopped as I realized I mentioned girlfriends.

Jihyo's face wasn't so bright anymore, it was more of a frown now. "Sorry Ji, I forgot."

"No, no. It's fine... I stopped liking her a long time ago. It's okay if Sana and Tzuyu date." Jihyo smiled, but it looked so forced. I knew she wasn't okay, and she still had feelings for her.

"It's okay to still have feelings for her Ji, moving on is hard. And it's okay to not be okay, I'm always here to help you." I reassured Jihyo, her genuine smile returned. Jihyo just nodded, and we paid attention to the lesson.

__________

After Class~

"Bye Ji! See you later, oh and get her anything Disney related!" I told Jihyo as I walked to where Chaeyoung and I are meeting up.

As soon as Chaeyoung seen me, she ran up to me like a little kid. She's tiny and cute like one, too.

"Hi babe! I missed you." Chaeyoung hugged me, I just rolled my eyes and hugged her back.

"It's only been 4 hours since you last seen me."

"And? I missed my hot ass girlfriend. Anyway, let's go, Jeonghoon is already blowing me up asking when we're coming." Chaeyoung pulled me to her car, I just let her.

The car ride went smooth. Chaeyoung mostly talked about her family. She told me how her mom already loves me. I find it very funny, since her mom knows nothing about me, but loves me as if she knew me for years.

"Oh, and my brother will be very fond of you. He likes games and pretty women." Chaeyoung opened the door for me. I just laughed.

"Looks like you guys have something in common. Liking pretty women, hmm." I giggled as Chaeyoung pouted. She rang the doorbell while I stood behind her.