three

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"You know what?" Ni-ki asked me after sitting down next to me in the cafeteria.

"What?" I said adoring Jungwon.

"I will try to help you to confess to him and then you can live happy together" He smiled.

"Really?" I got excited.

"Yep" He shortly answered and we continued eating.

Ni-ki POV:

I know this is what I should be doing as a best friend but I somehow want to be the one she likes.

——

We were in gym class. I was sitting down because I was really exhausted from the running we had to do.

I looked at the others still running and thought about how I would love to be as athletic as them. Jungwon probably likes people who are sporty. I mean I am but not as much as the pretty girls in my class.

I looked at the floor sad and hummed a tune. I didn't stop until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I looked up and saw that it was Jungwon who approached me. I was confused. Why would he come close to me when we haven't really talked ever.

"Are you okay?" He asked. His voice actually sounded concerned.

"Oh yeah I'm good just a bit exhausted" I smiled and he nodded.

"Let me help you" He said and helped me to get up again.

Why is he so sweet all of a sudden?

I thanked him and the class was soon over.

——

"Hey you know what happened in gym class?" I asked Ni-ki excited.

"Yes I saw it dummy" He said. I replied with a simply 'Oh' and continued writing down notes.

"Thanks to me" He said.

"What?" I replied his question in my head.

"I said thanks to me" He said a bit annoyed.

"Have you told him to help me or what?" I asked a bit sad because I thought that Jungwon did that because he was worried for me.

"Yes I told him to ask how you are" He said in a cold tone.

I didn't reply.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" He asked still in this tone.

"Yes"

"See" He stood up and left.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Away from here"

——

What is wrong with him. Why was he like that. Why was he suddenly mad at me. Have I done something wrong?

I'm overthinking again.

I walked through the hallway on my way out of school.

This time I was alone without him. Ni-ki. We used to go home together because we live close to each other but today he just left.

I decided to call him.

No one answered.

I called a few more times but still no answer.

So i decided to try to text him.

hey
ni-ki
i'm worried
what was wrong
or what is wrong
please tell me
i'm you best friend
:(

I texted him but he didn't reply.

——

After I exited the school gate I saw Jungwon standing at the bus stop.

So I decided to walk to him because I had to go by bus too.

I would usually ride with Ni-ki on his bike but he left already so I could either walk or use the bus.

✧・: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

——