seven

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

We were in his living room just hanging out. At some point it wasn't that cool. I mean I expected it to be only the two of us but instead there are Jungwon, Ni-ki, Jake and Sunoo ,two friends of him and lastly me.

We ate together and then watched a movie and sat on his couch.

His house was big and neat. We didn't go into his bedroom.

I was really curious about it though.

——

After that we went home. Sunoo and Jake stayed at Jungwons.

On our way home

"Jake actually thought we were dating by how close we were haha" Ni-ki laughed.

"Really?" I laughed too. Not because I found it funny but because in the inside it felt good I don't know why but it was cute that people thought we're a couple.

"We would be a good match actually" He then said and I looked surprised at him.

I didn't think he would say these things. If people would ship us he always used to deny everything but today it was different.

He laughed nervous and added "Don't you think so too?"

"I actually think we look great together" I told him and we both laughed. Even though I meant it quite serious. Everyone tells us that we would be perfect as a couple.

"What did you want to tell me before we went to him" He asked. She didn't know that Ni-ki really wanted to know what she wanted to tell him. He was curious and only thought about that the whole time when they were at Jungwons house.

"Oh when we walked together he told me that he thinks I'm pretty cool and that he is glad I don't have a crush on him like all the other girls he know"

"But-"

"I know that's what I thought and it kind of hurt but it's fine now I have thought about it and-" I couldn't continue. Again as I got interrupted but this time it was Ni-ki's phone.

"hello?"

"Ah yes i'll be there in a minute" He ended the call hugged me tight and told me he had to go home quickly.

I stood there dumbfounded. 'Everytime I'm trying to tell him that my love for Jungwon is slowly but surely fading away we get interrupted.' I thought and went into my house and then into my bedroom.

——

It was school again.

I walked though the hallway as usual every morning to get to my class.

I looked around and was actually happy. The weather today was nice and I liked my outfit.

I was early today because I wanted to be on time for class.

It was the class again that I had without Ni-ki. His first class was dismissed because his teacher was sick. So he stayed home and could sleep longer. Lucky boy.

I opened the door and saw Jungwon He was talking to a girl. I couldn't see her face hence her back was facing me. They talked so I decided to wait at the door. Maybe they would be talking about something serious.

I wanted to leave the room for a bit when I saw how they sort of turned to the side. So I could see Jungwon from the side and the girl. The girl was Kim Hena. Our class representative.

They stopped talking by now. And Jungwon was looking in her eyes and on her lips. Wait were they about to-

The next thing I saw was Jungwon kissing Kim Hena. I envied her. I think I started to slowly loose feelings for him but it still hurt. I mean I've had this crush for so long already. I could feel how my heart ached. Without noticing tears ran down my cheeks.

Jungwon then pulled away from the interaction with her and turned in my direction.

"Shit he saw me." I mumbled quiet.

He saw my tears. We had eye contact. But I couldn't hold it so I quickly closed the door and decided to run.

I turned around and ran to the end of the hallway and up some stairs.

Then I sat down and started to cry.

I didn't noticed that Jungwon followed me.

"Why are you crying byeol?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

——