thirteen

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Three weeks later. School again but something fun was waiting for Byeol this afternoon.

And there we were. On top of his car. Watching the full moon and the stars.

We were cuddled up next to each other.

It was midnight.

"Ni-ki" I said and looked at him noticing he already stared at me. I chuckled he hummed and continued.

"Thank you, thank you for everything you have done for me for everything we have went through and thank you for loving me and accepting me how I am. I really love you thank you for spending almost 10 years together as best friends and 1 as a couple. "  I kissed him and he kissed back. Our hands intertwined our breaths mixing.

"I love you too, Byeol. Let's be together forever. And let's never stop loving each other. I want this to last forever" He said our heads touching.

"It won't end" He said.

——

Ni-ki went on a little 3 day trip with his sister Konon. He hasn't seen her in half a year so he was very excited to go. I wasn't going with them because I thought they should be by themselves.

That's why I decided to meet with Jungwon. I was over him and I forgot to tell him.

So I got up and went to his house. I knew his address still so I just didn't mind and went to him.

I rang the bell and went inside after his sister opened.

"Hello" I bowed. "I'm a classmate of Jungwon is he here?" I asked.

"Yes he's here upstairs" She showed me the way and I thanked her.

"You are very pretty" I said shy at the older girl.

"Thank you but you are pretty too" She smiled and then left.

I knocked on his door.

"Yeah?" i heard from inside.

I walked in and he seemed surprised but soon after he smiled.

"Hi" I said a little awkward. This was the first time only the two of us after the walk home thing.

"Hey what brings you here?" He asked getting up from his bed.

"I wanted to tell you that I don't have a crush on you anymore" I started and his facial expression didn't change that much. "and that Ni-ki and I are dating" His smiled dropped a bit but then he smiled again.

"That's cool that means we can hangout now" I nodded and we decided to go downstairs and make some food.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

——