five

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I went outside my house and grabbed my bike. I also have a bike. But I prefer riding with him to school on his bike. It's just our thing.

So I got my bike and drove to the beach. I passed a convenience store on my way and stopped to get ice cream and chocolate milk for us. We always drank it when we were younger.

I continued driving to the beach to our little spot. It was already past 10.

I got off of my bike and almost ran to the place where I expected him to be.

"NI-KI" I literally screamed. He turned around and it seemed like he cried.

"What are you doing here" He sniffed and wiped his tears off. He sounded still mad.

"I was scared something happened to you" I said and sat down next to him.

"What is wrong Ni-ki please tell me" I said. I hated seeing him so sad.

"I'm fine Byeol" He told me cold. I wanted him to be honest with me and tell me the truth.

"No you aren't. This is fucking obvious. I don't know why you don't want to tell me. If you don't trust me that's fine just talk to me properly and at least be honest to me. Do you know how much you mean to me. I couldn't stop thinking about earlier because you were so cold and mean to me all of a sudden. So please tell me Ni-ki" I said and let everything out.

I only heard sobs from him and looked at him. He was crying. I have never seen him this vulnerable.

I didn't think a second and hugged him tight. And he hugged me back.

I could feel how I was crying now too.

"I'm so sorry really I didn't mean to let it all out on you" I said and I heard him sniffing again.

He let loose and let go of the hug.

"No I am sorry for not telling you" He said. I looked at him waiting for him to continue.

"And why were you like this?" I asked.

"I really trust you but I think I'm not ready to tell you this I'm sorry" Ni-ki said. I could see that he was honest with this by only looking at his eyes.

I felt comfortable around him. I never noticed how much he meant to me until he was 'gone'.

"I brought Ice cream do you want some?" I smiled at him and he chuckled.

"Of course"

We ate the ice cream until midnight and he decided to sleep over at my house.

——

We were both laying in my bed.

He was almost asleep.

"You know earlier when you left. The bus was defected so I had to walk home. But I didn't walked alone because Jungwon was there"

I could hear him sigh. Was he tired of me telling him about Jungwon?

I should stop.

But he agreed on helping me.

I wanted to continue telling him about what he said but I decided not to since he seemed to not really care.

He was probably just tired.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

——