Overture

Every action's an act of creation - My Shot, Hamilton

Minecraft was just a simple hobby for you. You had never planned to get big and popular by streaming Minecraft on twitch as you played. In fact, that was just about the effort you placed into streaming. Just playing the game with no mic or facecam, adding some relaxing music in the background for viewers to just chill and watch.

And people slowly came to watch. It started with the usual 3 followers who dedicated themselves to you despite being so small. From there, the community grew.

U/N HIIII heyyyyyyy back againnnnnnn Hewo U/n hope you had a lovely day ANOTHER U/N STREAM LETS GOOOO

Opening up the chat box in-game you typed, Hello Chat. How are you?

They replied with various answers and you typed in a new response. I'm just going to be building again. We had a material collection stream 2 days ago for this, so relax, do what you do, enjoy the stream!

You started to place block after block, building your new creation in your survival solo world. It was filled with various of your beautiful creations. Custom made villages and cities, floating islands, beaches, caves, etc. You never really did PvP related Minecraft games on stream, but you did have experience. Lots of experience.

But still, Minecraft was just a hobby. Streaming was a hobby. Maybe you've changed your mind a little bit on that. At most it's at least a part-time job while you work in the background of theatres, watching other Broadway performers shine as you open their curtains for their first act.

It was tiring. Being pushed aside, never really given a chance. You don't really know why. Maybe it was because people thought you were unapproachable, spread rumors about you, but at the end of the day, you were never chosen even for a background character. Instead, you blend in even more, within that curtain you closed after their final act.

does U/n do PvP? Im new idk they're always building bedwars U/n plssssss yasss bedwars plsssss PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP PVP BEDWARSSSS BEDWARSSSS

You were used to the shadows. They were calm and steady as you watched on the sidelines, never really willing to show your own potential simply because you were already brushed aside.

Haha. Very funny chat. I'd only do PvP if I was ever invited to MCC which is a 1/99999999999 chance. Now please let me build.

However, with the help of social platforms and your loyal followers a new curtain opens up behind you. The lights cast down upon your form, blurring the audience in the darkness as you stand for your first act.

1 new email.