Act 2, Scene 6

"Just... Breathe..." Breathe, In The Heights

Today you decided to play with your old friends this time. They were playing Friday the 13th and currently, Corpse was creating mass murder.

Watching as people died left and right, you noticed you had your mic attached and decided to move to an open area to get killed early because you were getting hungry and needed a quick escape to your kitchen.

Thankfully, you had an apple at your desk, so once you got to an opening (you could hear Jacksepticeye's friends whispering loudly to you to hide nearby), you turned on your mic.

Corpse was getting nearer, and nearer.

He killed Rae right in front of you as another person ran, and just before he was about to kill you...

Corpse stood in front of you, "You better run Y/n-"

*Crunch*

"..."

*Crunch* *crunch*

"...Y/n... are you- are you eating an apple?" Corpse broke out of his murdering chraracter to ask, you could hear everyone starting to laugh.

Sadly, Corpse did not kill you because of your apple. He told you to stay where you were because he was going to come back to kill you later, so you did. You let your character stay and quickly went to your kitchen to get some food before continuing to play with your friends.

— — — — — — — —

"Y/NNNN, why don't you play with us anymoreeeee?" You heard Wilbur complain and then Tommy scoff.

You had joined a voice call later that day with the SBI because Tommy was planning another video and you said you had something important to tell them, having already told Corpse and Jack.

"Wil, I think you meant, 'Why don't you hang out with me more?' Anyways Y/n- don't listen to Wilbur, he's just being a baby."

"Phill-"

"Wil-" Philza laughed, "Stop being a baby and let your friends have other friends."

"You guys are being mean." Wilbur pouted, and Techno snorted,

"Right... as if you don't hog Y/n's attention like a baby 24/7."

Thinking about it, you let out a little laugh, "I mean, Techno's not wrong Wil."

"Y/n! Before we forget!" Philza suddenly spoke, "What were you going to tell us? You said it was important?"

You hummed. And then sent a screenshot of the casting list to Behind the Curtain.

Your ear drums were momentarily broken, but you could make out some words.

"Holy sh1t! Y/n! Congrats!"

"Good job mate!"

"Pog."

And

"I knew you could do it, Y/n."