Chapter 11

Avu: My hands start becoming a bit red from the evening air sometimes so I wore the jacket. 

Sid: Oh. But isn't that my jacket? 

Fais: I took your jacket instead of mine while leaving due to hurry. 

Avu: And I'll return your jacket later. 

Sid: Ok. 

Vibha: You all have snacks, you must be hungry. 

She kept the tray and started going through her mobile. 

Vibha: This secret agency solved a very big case, its all over news but few are saying someone escaped. I don't think someone did though. 

Faisneet chocked on their food as they started coughing and Sidjaan immediately gave them water. 

Sid: What happened suddenly? 

Avu: Nothing, just food got stuck in throat. 

Sid: Be careful. 

Avu: Hmm. 

She took out her mobile to read the news. 

Avu: I'll be back. 

She went aside and called someone. 

Avu: Are they all fine? 

Sm1: Not yet ma'am. The doctors haven't said anything about two of them. 

Avu: And what about the person who died? 

Sm1: We contacted his family, they'll be coming to the area where last rites of any member who dies are done. 

Avu: Other than those two all are fine right? 

Sm1: Yes ma'am, by tomorrow they'll be back to how they were earlier. 

Avu: That's great. Inform me when we get information about those two. 

Sm1: Yes ma'am. 

Avu: And one more thing, news about this case is going viral, few are saying one person escaped, make sure no one believes that for long, all should believe the case was solved. Because if this news spreads then more rumours will be created and everyone will panic. 

She heard some mumbling before he returned to the call. 

Sm1: Few members have started the work. 

Avu: Good. 

Then she kept the call and went back to others. She sat next to Sid keeping her head on his shoulder, too tired to care about others sitting there till Vibha wasn't. 

Sid: What happened? 

He muttered in a low voice, wrapping his arm around her. 

Avu: I'm tired. 

She said in the same way, her voice showing tiredness as well.  

Sid: You want to go home? 

Avu: Mhm no. 

Sid: Then I'll take you to room. 

Avu: No need. 

Sid turned to all now speaking in normal voice. 

Sid: I'm taking her to room as she is feeling sleepy.  

All agreed this time no teasing looks as Avu really looked tired, it was more because her arm was left bleeding for long as these long fights were nothing new to her. Sid looked at Avu who shook her head so he picked her up in bridal style and of course Abhi took his photo while he picked Avu. After sometime she woke up to find Sid there itself.