Chapter 15

Roshni was busy talking on the call while walking around when she noticed something, a note was kept there. She picked up the note confused. 

" I am sorry love, please forgive me. *holding my ears* 
                                                                                        ~ Fa

The 'a' had a line in front like hand slipped. Anger was clear on her face reading 'love' but a  smile formed on her face thinking of him holding his ears to apologise and making a cute face which always manages to melt her. But not this time. She wrote a 'NO' behind the note and left it there itself going from there. After sometime she returned when the call ended and as expected the note wasn't there anymore. 

Rosh: As much as I need you at this time, I can't forgive you Faisal...

A tear rolled down her eye while saying but a voice cut her in between. 

Fai: Why are you hurting both of us then? 

She immediately turned around. 

Rosh: What are you doing here? 

Fai: Leave that, first tell me why you are doing this. 

Rosh: There is no reason, I just don't want to talk to you. Go from here before anyone hears us. 

Fai: Bu... 

Rosh: You can return later but for now go. 

Fai: Ok. 

He went from there and she sighed in relief. After sometime the room's door opened and she looked up. 

Vibha: Are you coming out for dinner? 

Rosh: Yes aunty. 

They both went out for dinner. The brothers didn't react to her presence while Jaan smiled and soon both started talking as all had their dinner. After dinner Roshni went to her room, Sidshek outside to simply walk on the streets, Faisnat and Vibha were watching tv in the hall. After sometime Vibha went to her room and Fais also made Jaan sleep. In Roshni's room, she was reading something in her phone when she heard some noise and looked up scared by the sudden noise keeping her phone aside. 

Fai: Its me. 

Rosh: You scared me idiot. 

Fai: Sorry, I didn't do purposefully. 

Rosh: Its fine. What do you want though? 

She asked while getting off the bed and going to him. 

Fai: Answers, but not now. Stop me if you want and push me away if your really are angry with me like you say. 

Before she could understand he pulled her in a kiss and her eyes widened. She tried resisting but then gave in responding back forgetting everything. He started moving forward and soon her leg hit the bed's edge and both fell on it. Meanwhile at Nandras' home. 

Avu: Vaishu di. 

Vaish: Yeah. 

Avu: Will you look up from the phone? And who are you chatting with at this time? 

Vaish: Abhi. 

Avu: Where am I stuck? One side my brother is busy romancing with my bhabhi and on the other side my sister is busy talking to my jiju. 

Jai: We are not romancing. 

Vaish: And Abhi is not your jiju. From where did you even get that thought? 

Avu: Jai, if what you and Reem are doing isn't called romancing then what is? 

Jai: Di yaar. 

Avu: Ok fine, you both do whatever you want. And di, I know you and dada well enough to see you both have at least crush on each other even if its not love.