Chapter 44

Sidneet were talking, more like Sid reminiscing his memories of when his father was with them. They were unaware of Abhinavi's presence, who were listening Sid as well. Even Abhi had reached the past in his mind. Sidshek were brought back to present when Avu's phone rang.

Avu: They always call on the worst times. I'll have to go, bye.

Sid: Bye.

She went while attending the call and Sid saw Abhinavi.

Sid: When did you both come?

Abhi: Few minutes back only.

They went out to find Reem in the hall itself.

Sid: Where is Jai?

Reem: His boss had called.

She gestured to the garden where Jai was talking on call. He kept the call and came. Just then even Vibha came there.

Vibha: What shall I make for dinner?

Sid: We'll eat whatever you make.

She just gave him an angry look. They all looked at each other, thinking of what to say. After giving few suggestions she decided on one.

Abhinavi: Maa, I'll come help you.

They spoke up at the same time and blushed on realising.

Vibha: Ok.

They went to the kitchen. After sometime Faisnat came out with Shiya in a Bassinet. Jaan laid her on the sofa.

Jaan: Where is Avu?

She asked after seeing only Abhinavi are there in kitchen.

Sid: Work.

After making the dinner the three came out, even Avu returned soon.

Vibha: Vaish, I will talk to your parents and come. But you go home few hours before us only.

Vaish nodded and Vibha went to talk.

Avu: What was maa talking about?

Abhi: Mine and Vaishu's marriage. We'll soon be going to meet Vaishu's parents to ask for her hand for marriage.

All smiled hearing this and congratulated them.

Sid: Next we'll be planning Jaireem's marriage.

Jai: We are too young for marriage right now bhai. And anyways you and di are marrying next.

Vaish: They both won't mind marrying on the same day as us also.

Vibha returned after few minutes.

Vibha: We are going to meet tomorrow evening, at 5.

Vaish: Ok aunty, I'll go tomorrow morning itself.

Next day Abhinavi's marriage was fixed and Vaish was now going to stay at her parents' home till marriage.

Sid: Dada, will you finally change the songs you sing or will you sing sad songs only for bhabhi till she decides to stop your singing permanently.

Abhi: I don't always sing those, I sing of every type.

Sid: From that I remembered, I have to tell bhabhi of your ex, you shouldn't marry while hiding things from bhabhi, very bad.

Abhi: Tere very bad ki toh...

Sid laughed while running away, Abhi behind him.

Vibha: SID ABHI.

They stopped.

Vibha: Pura ghar sir pe utha rakha hai dono ne. Abhi, teri shaadi hone ja rahi hai, ab toh sudhar ja. { You both have created such a ruckus. Abhi, you are going to getting married, improve yourself now at least.}

Sid chuckled at Abhi's expressions.

Vibha: Tu kya khi khi raha hai, teri toh shaadi ho gayi phir bhi waisa ka waisa hai. Kewal ek Fais bada hua hai, tum dono bandaro ki tarah uchal khood karte rehte ho poore ghar mein. { Why are you laughing, you are already married and yet the same. Only Fais has become mature, you both keep jumping around like monkeys in the entire home.}

Sidshek looked at each other.

Sid: Humne toh ab kuch kiya bhi nahi, phir kyu daant par rahi hai? { We didn't even do anything now, why are we getting scolded?}

Abhi: Pata nahi, abhi toh bhai bhi nahi hai idhar bachane ko. { I don't know, even bhai is not here right now to save us.}

Just then Reem came there and distracted Vibha. She eyed Sidshek to go and they were quick to follow. After few minutes she came to them.

Reem: What did you both do?

Sid: I was teasing dada so he started chasing me.

Abhi: Thanks for saving us, or maa could have scolded us for an hour also.

Reem: Fais bhai used to save you both earlier right?

They nodded.

Reem: You never said him thank you, why me then?

They smiled at this, her expressions mirroring theirs. Just then Abhi's phone rang.

Abhi: I'll be back.

Sid: He is going to be busy on phone only now, talking to bhabhi.

Jai: Sid bhai, Reem

They turned to him, even Avu was with him.

Jai: I have to go to attend a meeting, it is in abroad.

Reem: When will you return?

Jai: It will take four days and I have to leave tomorrow morning.

She frowned, not used to being away from him for more than few hours. He noticed this and side hugged her.

Jai: Even I'll miss you but don't worry, I'll be back soon.

She hummed.

Jai: How will I go if you get upset like this? Smile

She smiled and he kissed her forehead.

Avu: I didn't even realize when he grew up so much.

Sid: Don't get emotional now, in fact you should be happy no.

He said noticing tears in her eyes.

Avu: I am. I hope these two are always happy and together.

Sid: Even me.

They didn't realize Jai had heard everything so Avu was surprised when he suddenly hugged her but returned the hug anyways. They all had learned many things in life and will continue doing so, but they mainly learned to respect every relation and it's boundaries. This is one of the reasons behind their every success.

╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗
╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

Hey guys,

So this was chapter 44.

How was it?

Any suggestions or improvements?

So this was the last chapter of this book. This is all I had planned for this book so didn't want to drag it further.

Relations- the main concept of my book. I just wanted to show the love, respect, care and boundaries of every relationship. Boundaries may not exist much, but I believe that every relation should have them, so sorry if this opinion of mine has hurt or offended anyone.

Next part will be the epilogue, the official ending of this book. I hope you all liked it. Thank you for all your love and support.

Do vote and comment.

Stay tuned.

🙏🙏