Chapter 01

"Another day at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!" Bryan exclaimed, walking towards the door of his pizzeria. "I wonder what my friends are up to today." Scanning his key card, Bryan opened the security doors and the curtain only to be greeted by shouting like usual. This time, however, it seemed serious.

"You know I'm right!" Happy Frog shouted at Ballora. "I'm right about everything! He is useless, just look at him!" Bryan looks around to see who they're talking about before realising they're talking about him again.

"Hey guys," Bryan greeted with a weak smile, hoping they didn't realise. Happy Frog froze, looking at Bryan like a deer caught in the head lights. Staying silent for a moment, he clears his throat quickly. "Wanna play minigames?" The others agree, which consisted of Rockstar Foxy, Rockstar Freddy, Molten, AI Afton, Circus Baby, and Ballora, though Happy Frog seemed hesitant at first before Foxy convinced her to tag along.

Once getting to the portal, they all jump in and nothing... odd seems to have happened until Ballora feels something – or someone – smack against her leg. Looking down, she's greeted by two big brown eyes looking up at her. Crouching down, she smiled at the little boy before realising with a start that Bryan wasn't with them meaning... it was Bryan who had smacked into her. "Hello, little one," she said softly, opening her arms and chuckling as he jumped into them, giggling slightly. AI looks over at his giggling wife and felt his heart strings tug at the sight of baby Bryan.

Everyone looked over after hearing Ballora giggle and, just like AI, their heart strings gave a tug at the cuteness of Bryan. Shit, Molten thought with wide eyes as they headed into a round of hide and seek, I forgot to tell them that I messed with the portal. Oh, Freddy's gonna be pissed. Oh well. The first round ended quickly with Bryan, who was the hunter, winning. They play another two rounds. Second round Molten was the hunter and won, no surprise there. On the final round, it was Happy Frog who was the hunter but unfortunately she lost, not being able to find Bryan in time. Soon they headed back to the pizzeria.

~

Word Count: 374