Chapter 19

After playing all day with Freddy, Nedd Bear, and Henry, poor little Bryan was utterly exhausted to the point he was close to collapsing on his adopted father. "Alright, buddy," Henry smiled, lifting the eight-year-old into his arms and heading to the office. When Henry found out that there wasn't a bed for the boy and that he was sleeping in the arms of either Ballora or AI, he was quick to order a child bed off the internet and set it up in Bryan's office. After tucking in the already sleeping boy, Henry turned to Mr Hippo and Pigpatch who followed him in. "Could you two watch over him tonight? He used to have a lot of nightmares when he was this age."

"You can count on us, sir!" Pigpatch nodded. Henry smiled at the two before heading out of the office and to where Ballora and AI were sat.

"Say, Henry, is Bryan alright? Adult Bryan, that is," asked Ballora. Henry sighed, collapsing into the chair next to AI who placed a sympathetic hand on his shoulder.

"I'm not sure," he murmured, leaning back in his chair. "I haven't spoken to him in years. Heck, Springtrap's probably spoken to the kid more than I have in the past ten years or so."

"How did you find out about Bryan? I'm sure Jon and Davis don't exactly know you," AI wondered.

Henry chuckled lightly. "Mike called me, telling me about Bryan's situation. When he told me about his fear of guns, I knew to come over right away. Poor kid never did get over B̶̨̧̛̫͇̳͕̤̙͈́̈͆̎̇͒̅̅̈͒̚͝͝͠r̸̮̖̠̠̩̳͖͈̝̞̪̽̈́̾͆́̔́͌́͘͠͝͝i̵̡͈̪̪͔̮̗̩͈͖̥̗͚̭̫͔̻͖̘̻̥̱͇̖͎̭̗̭̓̌̈́̃̏̐͌͛͛́̐͐̂̔̄̄̀̕͘͠͝'̸̨͉̣̘̬͖̦̳̠̩̭̞̝̻̮͐̓̐͊͊͠͠s̸̭̣̲̤͚̎̈́̒͋̑̚͝ death..."

AI sighed sadly, knowing how much pain the boy must have gone through in his childhood. "Does Mike calm him down?" He asked, an idea forming. Henry nodded. "Then he should come over to see Bryan as well as Baby."

"That's a good idea," nodded Ballora.

"Then it's settled. I'll call Mike later and get him to come over. I'm sure Bryan would love to see him, though he might not recognise him." Henry said.

~

Word Count: 344