Chapter 18

AI, as a suggestion to help Bryan get over his fear of Freddies, decided to get Nedd Bear to play with the eight-year-old so that he could become more comfortable with Freddies. Bryan and Nedd Bear agree to it and start to become much closer, even closer than they are when Bryan was an adult. When Bryan wasn't with Nedd Bear he was either with Freddy, Ballora or AI.

"Hello!" a very familiar voice to Bryan called as he entered. Bryan's eyes widened, a bright smile lighting up his face as he ran to the owner of the voice with an exclamation of 'dad'. "Hey, buddy. What have you been up to today, hm?"

"Playing with Nedd Bear, Freddy, Ballora, and AI!" The boy giggled, the giggles increasing when Henry picked the boy up and swung him around. "Dad!"

"Alright, alright, I'll stop," Henry chuckled.

"Hey, dad?" Henry hummed. "Where's Elizabeth and Charlie?"

Henry paused. If I tell him the truth he's going to be crushed. "They're spending the week with your aunt, Clara." Bryan nodded, sad he couldn't see his cousin and adopted sister. "How about we play with Freddy and Nedd Bear, hm?"

"Okay!" Bryan exclaimed, running over to the duo with Henry behind him.

~

Word Count: 207