Chapter 15

Later on during the day, the animatronics were happy to find out that they were shut for the day meaning they wouldn't need to hide Bryan away in the vents with Molten again. "How about we get Jon and Davis over here? So they can spend time with Bryan, as well as being aware as to hat's happened?" AI suggests to his wife, Ballora.

Ballora smiled, watching as Baby messed around with Bryan. "I think it would be a good idea," she nodded. AI smiled at his wife, giving her a kiss on her cheek before heading to the other side of the room and giving Jon's pizzeria a call.

"Hello?" Jon's voice spoke through the phone.

"Hey, Jon, it's AI," AI greeted. "So we've got a situation over here. We went into the portal to play games and Molten forgot to tell us that he messed with it, so Bryan is now a six-year-old."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Yeah... So do you and Davis want to come over to spend some time with little Bryan?" AI asked, stumbling when said boy ran into him, hugging his leg as he looked up at him with smile. "Hey, buddy."

"Yeah, we'll be there in about an hour."

"Cool, see you two in an hour." AI and Jon said bye to each other before hanging up.

"Who was that Papá?" Bryan asked, head tilted to the side. AI froze for a moment, not quite believing what the boy said before shaking it off. Probably an accident or slip of the tongue, he thought as he knelt down to the boy's height.

"Just some friends of ours. They're coming over to see you later,"

"To see me?" Asked the boy excitedly. AI nodded. "What are their names Papá?" Yeah, no, definitely not an accident. Did Bryan really see him as a father?

"Their names are Jon and Davis," he replied, standing up and heading over to Ballora and Baby with Bryan following behind him. "Jon and Davis will be here in about an hour." Ballora nodded as Baby and Bryan picked up where they left off.

"Do you think she's put two and two together yet?" Ballora asked. AI shook his head.

An hour later and the two guests had finally arrived. Bryan ran over to AI, suddenly shy. "Hey, you two," greeted the olden rabbit as he placed a hand on Bryan's back to give him some form of confidence. "Bryan, this is Jon and Davis. Davis, Jon, this is Bryan."

"H-Hello," Bryan greeted shyly, glancing up at the two before hiding behind AI once more. Said animatronic chuckled before picking the boy up and sitting him on his hip. Jon's heart warmed at the cuteness of the boy whilst Davis was trying his hardest not to make grabby hands at the boy.

"Why is he so cute?" Davis whined causing AI and Jon to laugh whilst Bryan blushed, hiding his reddening face in the crook of the rabbit's neck. After getting Bryan comfortable with Jon and Davis, the three of them spent a lot of time together to the point where some of the animatronics are convinced that they're brothers, even though they know it's not true.

~

Word Count: 535