Chapter 21

"Alright, bud," Lefty grinned. "Today you're going to spend some quality time with those that are online. That's Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Ballora, AI, me, Balloon Boy, Happy Frog, and Circus Baby!" Bryan nodded. "First is Freddy."

Freddy

For Freddy and Bryan's quality time session, the duo decided to just mess around. Freddy gets to be a kid again and Bryan gets to become closer to the sentient animatronic.

Bonnie

For Bonnie and Bryan's quality time session, the blue rabbit decided to teach the human how to play guitar. Bonnie gets to teach someone the joys of guitar and Bryan gets to earn another skill.

Chica

For Chica and Bryan's quality time session, they decided to make pizza. Chica gets to touch up on her pizza making abilities and Bryan gets to make a mess.

Foxy

For Foxy and Bryan's quality time session, the duo decided to play Pirates. Foxy, like Freddy, gets to be a kid again and Bryan, like with Freddy, gets to become closer to the sentient animatronic.

Ballora

For Ballora and Bryan's quality time session, she decided they could bake cakes. Ballora gets to become closer to Bryan and Bryan gets to make another mess.

AI

For AI and Bryan's quality time session, the AI decided to dance. AI gets to reminisce when he and his nephew used to dance together, and Bryan gets to practice.

Lefty & Balloon Boy

For Lefty, Balloon Boy, and Bryan's quality time session, the trio decided to have fun by pranking the others. They all get to laugh at the unfortune of the others.

Happy Frog

For Happy Frog and Bryan's quality time session, the duo decided to do some singing. Both of them get to test out their vocal range.

Circus Baby

For Baby and Bryan's quality time session, they decided to do some story telling. Baby gets to come up with new stories to tell the others and Bryan is able to become more confident in speaking in front of others.

Through out this whole thing, Henry got a lot of photos, Ballora and AI joining him in taking pictures.

~

Word Count: 352