Chapter 26

"Mikey? Dad? What-What are you two doing here?" Bryan stammered. Henry chuckled whilst Mike hugged his baby cousin. "Mike?"

"Freddy called us since you passed out randomly," Mike explained, laughing at the man's expression.

"That explains the pain in my head," he muttered. "Thanks Freddy." Freddy nodded, giving him a thumbs up. "Geez, you guys are usually a lot more talkative than this. Especially you, Puppet. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Puppet said with a strained smile. Bryan's heart ached slightly and so he gently took AI's arms from around him and went over to the tall animatronic. Pulling her into a hug, she seemed to tense before relaxing.

"You don't need to be so uptight, Puppet," Bryan chuckled, pulling away with a smile. "Besides, we already have someone who's uptight. Isn't that right, Freddy?" Majority of people laughed at this, Freddy included.

"Bryan! Bryan!" Baby said, running over to the man. Bryan turned to her with a smile, that smile increasing when she made grabby hands at him with her own little grin. Picking the small animatronic up, he held her on his hip and hugged her. Baby grinned, holding onto Bryan tightly. Looking up from where he had hid his face in Baby's hair, Bryan realised his father was no longer there.

"Hey, Mike? Where did Dad go?" he asked. Mike shrugged, ruffling the boy's curls and hugging both Bryan and Baby. An hour later and Henry finally reappeared. "Dad, there you are! Where did you go?"

"Just to see an old... co-worker. Long story short, Springtrap will no longer be bothering anyone," Henry replied. Bryan and Mike looked at each other, eyes wide. "Yes, boys, I killed that bastard."

"Fuck yeah!" Mike exclaimed, punching the air. Bryan laughed, knowing his father would scold Mike for swearing later. Even as an adult, Henry would scold them for things like swearing or forgetting to finish paperwork. "Oh, I'm gonna be scolded for that later, aren't I?"

"Yes, you are, but for now I'll let it slide since the real William is finally dead." Henry nodded. Bryan giggled like a maniac at this.

"Hey, since Springtrap's gone, how about we sort Molten out?" Bryan suggested. Molten perked up at this, looking excited. "I know he's got a bomb in him, and we could also upgrade him, possibly giving him a suit like the others. What do you think, Molten?"

Molten just smiled, too excited to speak. Huffing out a laugh, Bryan set Baby down (much to her displeasure) and took Molten to the work room with Henry and Mike in tow. It took two hours to get the bomb out of Molten and another three to create a suit for him to use. But the three of them were proud of what they had created in the span of those three hours. Powering on the animatronic, they waited excitedly for his reaction.

"Oh. My. Goodness!" He exclaimed, laughing in shock. "Thank you, so much!" The trio just smiled as they all headed to the main area, the others sharing the same amount of happy shock as Molten. After Molten had gotten used to being in a suit again, they decided to throw a celebration party for Springtrap being gone. At long last, Bryan thought with a smile as he watched his animatronics having fun. Actual fun.

~

Word Count: 556