Chapter 06

It had been a while since Bryan had been put down for a nap, the young boy snuggling into the soft fur of Spring Bonnie, and Rockstar Freddy was still confused as to why he was scared of him even after introducing himself like everyone else had. "Does anyone have any idea as to why Bryan is still scared of me?" the brown bear animatronic asked the others who all sat around the main room of the pizzeria, waiting for Bryan to wake up for his well needed nap. Everyone was silent until Nedd Bear spoke up.

"Could it be because you shouted?" asked the Freddy rip-off, head titling to the side as he spoke. Freddy was silent for a moment, thinking the theory through before realising his fellow bear animatronic was on to something.

"Nedd Bear's right," Freddy nodded. "Even as an adult, Bryan hates it when someone shouts or yells. It's a bother that we don't know the origin of it though." The others agree. I promise, Freddy thought to himself, I'll apologize to you when you wake up, Bryan. I promise.

As day came, AI decided to give Bryan to Molten to look after since he has to perform during the day unlike the mangle of wires. Surprisingly the boy stayed asleep all day. Huh, thought the bucket of bolts, guess he needed more sleep than we thought.

~

Word Count: 231