Chapter 11

After the whole 'Bryan being unresponsive' scenario, Helpy and Happy Frog decided it best Bryan spent some time in the vents with Molten to calm down as much as he could before facing the others who would probably bombard him with questions.

"Should we ask the others if they know anything about his older brother, Theo?" Helpy asked, glancing at the vents every so often. Happy agreed and so they headed to the others who were all in the Starlight Stage room. "Guys? Happy and I have a quick question." The others paused what they were doing and turned to the two new arrivals. "Do any of you know a boy called 'Theo Fiorilli'?"

Balloon Boy froze, eyes widening at the sound of the name. That name, he thought sadly, I haven't heard it in years. But how do they know about that name? "Where dd you hear that name?" he glared, a sense of unease filling his small body. Thank god Puppet isn't online right now. She'd kill them both.

"We heard it from Bryan," explained Happy. "He was telling Helpy about his nightmare. When he was three, he had to watch a woman beat his older brother, Theo Fiorilli, to death. He tried to get to him, but his older sister, we didn't get her name unfortunately, held him back. Theo died on the way to the hospital, though paramedics said that he was most likely already dead when they arrived." There was a range of emotions between the animatronics but two were most apparent: shock and disgrace. These emotions were made worse by Rockstar Chica's observation.

"That woman from his nightmare was probably his mother, but he doesn't remember her being his mother," she pointed out. AI and Ballora remained silent whilst the others voiced their disgust and horror. Pigpatch noticed and voiced it.

"Ballora? AI? You two okay? You're both really quiet."

Husband and wife shared a glance before looking at the others. "Ballora and I had speculated something akin to this had happened because of how Bryan reacted to different situations," AI explains.

Freddy grew angry, fists clenched as he glared harshly at the two. "And neither of you decided to mention this before now?"

"It was just a speculation, a theory at best, and not fact." Explained Ballora. Freddy stands down, though still didn't seem happy.

"I'm still curious as to why Balloon Boy was so defensive at the name," Funtime Freddy mentioned. "Why?" Balloon Boy remained silent for a moment. "I'll ask you again. Why?"

"Because... that's my name," he sighed. "I'm Bryan's older brother, Theo Fiorilli. I died when I was 13 at the hands of our own mother. Our sister is called Brianna Fiorilli." Some of the animatronics were shocked, some weren't but they all now understand why Balloon Boy treated Bryan the way he did.

~

Word Count: 475