Chapter 05

A week had gone by since the animatronics had introduced themselves to Bryan properly. It was evident that was all the boy needed to warm up t almost everyone. He still wasn't too sure about Molten or Freddy, but he was perfectly fine with the others. It confused the hell out of Freddy, though Molten wasn't too shocked. I mean, he's a literal pile of wires so it made sense for the boy to be scared of him. but being scared of Freddy? And it wasn't like it was Freddies or bears in general. It was just Rockstar Freddy. He was fine with Molten (sometimes), Nedd Bear, Lefty, Helpy, and Funtime Freddy but Rockstar Freddy just... seemed different to the boy. It confused everyone, though Bonnie seemed to have an idea as to why.

Waking up, the boy noticed that no one else was online except for a small robot that looked rather human-like who's hand was in the perfect shape to hold a bunch of balloons. Bryan knew who this was, having been introduced to him earlier with all the others. "Hi!" greeted the childish animatronic, waving at the boy as he approached. Bryan smiled back in kind. "Do you wanna play?" nodding, the animatronic suddenly started a game Bryan loved; chase! The main goal of the game was to reach the four sides of the square you create before you get touched by the other player. If you get touched before you touch all four sides of the square, you're out and have to wait for the next round. A new 'hunter', for lack of a better word, is picked each round by a little game of black shoe black shoe or random name generator (depends on the group's preference).

They played together for a good two hours, giggles gracing the ears of those starting to power on after charging from the day's shenanigans. Looking around for the source of the giggles, the bigger animatronics were met with a sight that made their mechanical heart strings squeeze. Bryan and Balloon Boy were playing with each other, tired giggles emitting from the human boy as they did so. Puppet smiled before going over to the duo and gently picking Bryan up. "I think it's time for a nap," she said, starting to rock the boy to sleep. One yawn later and the boy was instantly asleep, though his face was scrunched up slightly.

AI notices this. "Hey Puppet? Could I hold Bryan? He doesn't seem very comfortable," AI asked gently. Puppet seemed hesitant before nodding, handing the child over to the fluffy rabbit and watching as he wandered off to where Ballora was, all the time glaring with jealousy. Why did Bryan prefer him over her? It should be the other way around! Thought the jealous and angry animatronic before she decided it best to power down in her little gift box.

~

Word Count: 483