Chapter 27

A month had passed since Springtrap had finally kicked the bucket thanks to Henry. "Is it just me or is the pizzeria getting a bit crowded?" Molten asked, sitting on the stage with Freddy, Lefty, and Baby. Bryan was sat on the table in front of them. The other three animatronics nodded as Helpy jumped up onto the table Bryan was sat at before quickly sitting in his lap. Bryan smiled down at the small AI, resting his arms around her so she wouldn't fall.

"Well, there is something Helpy and I have had in the works for a while now," Bryan started. This caught the other four's attention. "We were making a theme park. It's completed now, so we could move there?" Freddy nodded.

"That's a good idea," he said.

"Then it's settled," Bryan said. "We'll move there."

Two weeks later and they had moved to the theme park – Freddy Land. Luckily Bryan was able to find someone to take over the pizzeria as well as refurbished animatronics to perform there. From what he could gather, it was the refurbished toy animatronics from the late 80s.

Since they had settled into Freddy Land, everything had been going smoothly. Some would say too smoothly, but Bryan didn't care. After everything that had happened at the pizzeria, he was happy there was no more trouble.

~

Word Count: 224