chapter ten

Feel free to read or not read this note, but it will explain why updates on this story are going to be super fast.

Sooo, I had written this story, most of it anyways, before posting it here. And recently, i couldn't find any of it, but it turns on my oh-so-annoying brother hid it from me somewhere on my computer. So after pinning him down to the floor for about twenty to half an hour, he told me where it was. So now I can update again, whoo! And they're gonna be fast. Like it'll be chapter, after chapter, after chapter....until about chapter twenty/ twenty-one.

And please comment and vote if you like this story. It was one of my first, so I understand if it's a little crappy.

Peace, <3, :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ten

Jay pov

Apparently, medics had put me to sleep so I could rest because it later when I finally woke, groaning a bit form the pain, and I realized I was on the couch of the warehouse. No one seemed to notice yet, so I just got up and went to the cars to work on. It wasn’t that long before Toni saw me under the car. “Hey Jay, how you feeling?”

“Okay, I guess. Are these stitches in my head?”

“Yeah, you had a deep cut. They said you need to rest and take it easy,” he advised. I nodded. “Yeah, alright. I’ll just work on the cars for now. Is that taking it easy?”

“Not completely, but at least you’re staying around one area.”

“That is taking it easy in my dictionary,” I humored, and I heard Toni laugh. He took a phone call sometime when it was getting closer to locking up the place. Toni came back up to me. “Hey Jay, I just got off the phone with Suzy, and she said to was okay that you crash at our place. What do you say?”

I grinned. “Oh man, really? That’s really nice of you; I appreciate it, Toni. But what about my uncle?”

“Uh…he was kinda…taken to the, uh, police,” confessed Toni. My eyebrows shot up and I shrugged. “I knew he’d go there soon enough. There is still the house…but, hey, why not? Thanks Toni bro. But Pooch is staying with me from now on.”

“Anything for a pack sister. And why do you call your dog Pooch?”

“Because that’s his name, duh. Pooch is an epic name for a dog like this. Never dis him or his name again, you hear?”

He nodded with an amused face while I rolled my eyes while hitting his shoulder. Toni was like my favorite brother of the pack, besides Declan and Ethan, because he was such nice, funny guy. I followed Toni in my car to his place, which was a small and cozy one story, and entered the threshold with him at my side. Instantly, two little kids, about five years old, came running to Toni, screaming, “Daddy’s home! Daddy’s home!”

“Hey, Mimi, Ryan,” greeted Toni as he picked up his two kids. They looked at with their big sky blue eyes that were so adorable that I couldn’t help but smile. They smiled back, and then Suzy, who had blue eyes and dark blonde curly hair, entered and stared at me. I greeted, “Hi Suzy.”