Chapter Twenty Five.

XXV.                                             Heartbreak Weather

                                             Heartbreak Weather

      Odessa knew Oliver was right. She didn't want to be that girl everybody said she was. She was a nice girl. She wasn't the girl to sleep with someone and leave them to the dust. She was better than that. Later that night when he sun went down, Odessa drove the the Larusso home. She saw Sam and Robby getting out of the girl's car with their training bags.

Sam saw her first then Robby. His stomach twisted in knots when he saw her get out the vehicle. Sam looked between them. "I'll let you two talk." She said and walked into her house.

Odessa stepped closer to Robby but he took a step back. "What are you doing here?" he asked, his voice steady.

"I've been trying to work up the courage to come for days but it's been hard. I just want to talk." She admitted.

"What's there to talk about? That you had sex with me and then left and haven't spoken to me in days?" His voice increased angrily.

She shrunk back and wrapped her arms around herself. "It's complicated,  Robby—"

"So what? You used me to get back at your asshole ex?"

"No, no, of course not!" She denied and walked closer to him. "I would never do that."

"So what is it then?" He asked again. This time, his voice was soft but his facial expression held a lot of resentment. His green eyes darting to everywhere but her.

Odessa opened her mouth to speak but couldn't find the right words. "I-I don't know how to explain it. I've been trying to find ways to justify why I did it but I can't. But I don't regret it."

Robby's eyes met hers. He saw the pleasing look on her face. No matter how much he tried to be angry with her, he just couldn't. Giving in, he motioned his head motioned to the house. "C'mon, we can talk inside."

She smiled and nodded slightly. The two walked in the house and Robby's eyes went wide at a woman sitting on the couch with Mr. and Mrs. Larusso.  "Mom?"  He voiced.

So much for talking, she thought to herself. She saw the betrayed look on his face and her heart sunk. She had forgotten the reason why Robby was staying at the Larusso's in the first place. He didn't really have a family. His mom was always gone. Odessa reached forward and grabbed his hand, feeling him flinch. "I'll call you, okay? I promise." She whispered.

He looked down at her and his green eyes scanned her face. He knew she was telling the truth. Robby nodded his head and watched her walk away with his heart falling to his stomach.

Odessa was laying across her mom's lap on the couch. The mother and daughter were watching tv. She couldn't focus. "Mom?" She muttered.

Thalia looked down. "Yes, Angel Face?"