Chapter Seventy One.

LXXI.                                   Heartbreak Weather

      Odessa held Eli's hand as the large group of them stood in the hallway, in front of Stingray's door

Odessa held Eli's hand as the large group of them stood in the hallway, in front of Stingray's door. "So, do we have a plan, or what?" She asked out loud.

They all silently looked at each other. "Uhhh, just try and intimidate him?" Miguel came up with, unsure of himself.

Charlie pointed at him. "Yeah, yeah, I like that idea."

Odessa nodded her head. "Great. This is gonna go well." She muttered sarcastically.

Bert knocked on the door and Stingray opened it with a smile. "Bert! What's up, dude? Wanna play some D&D?" He asked as his friends that he had over left the home.

The combined dojos came into view and his face fell. "Miyagi-Fangs? Ohhh, this is a trap." He looked at Bert. "Oh, you Admiral Ackbar-ed me. Et tu, Bert-ray?"

"I hate all of you for making me do this." Hailey grumbled, his need talk practically giving her a rash.

"Okay, knock it off. We know Kreese never hurt you." Eli stated bluntly.

"According to my testimony in court, he did. So, read the transcript."

As he went to shut the door, Oliver blocked it and Stingrsy looked up at him, and then to his very muscular arm in slight fear. "Cut the crap. We know you lied."

"But you're not gonna lie to us." Sam glared and him and walked into the home.

Stingray looked at them in disbelief. "You're just gonna let her—" Odessa and Sam walked in after her. "Okay, hold on—"

All of the guys followed them in.

"Okay. Now you're all walking in."

They sat across from Stingray at his table, nobody making an attempt to speak yet. He was glaring at Bert. Odessa glanced at Hailey, and she looked at the guys, raising her brows at them to say something. "Okay, let's try this again. What happened that night? Who hurt you?" Demetri questioned.

"Hey, Bert, hey does it feel? To stab a grown man in the back between his shoulder blades and stare at the blood as it trickles down his back?"

Odessa scoffed at his dramatics. "Oh, please. He's a kid."

"God, enough!" Eli exclaimed frustratingly and slammed his hands on the table. "No more games."

"Start talking or we'll have to revisit that day at the dojo." Oliver threatened and cracked his knuckles.

"Oliver, stop." Odessa warned him.

Grayson nudged his ribs, and he just rolled his eyes and held his hands up.

"My dad went through a lot of pain because of you and Silver," Sam took a more gentle approach. "And now a lot of people will to if you just sit back and do nothing."