Chapter Seventy Two.

LXXII.                                  Heartbreak Weather

      When Sam called all of the guys to meet her and Odessa had Miguel's apartment, none of them expected Tory to be with them

When Sam called all of the guys to meet her and Odessa had Miguel's apartment, none of them expected Tory to be with them. And Hailey definitely didn't expect it. She stood by Grayson with her arms crossed, waiting for Odessa and Sam to show up. When she saw Tory with them, she dropped her arms and scoffed. "Hell no."

"Hailey—" Odessa started to say.

"No. Whatever plan you two have conjured up, I'm not doing it with her." Hailey snapped and glared at Tory.

Tory sighed. "Hailey, I understand—"

"No, you don't understand, actually. You hurt my best friend and almost ruined her life. You almost ruined all of our lives. Why the hell would I be okay with doing anything with you?"

Her feelings were valid, everybody knew that. Hailey was protected over Odessa, over all of her friends, and Tory hurt them all. But Odessa trusted her. "You know how much I love you, and how thankful I am for you." She said to Hailey, taking a step closer to her. "But this is what's happening, and if you're on my side then I need you to cooperate with us because I really, really can't do this without you."

Hailey's jaw settled. Everybody else was quiet, not wanting her wrath to reign on them. She looked at Tory, who went quiet as well, looking uncomfortable.

"You forgave me." Eli spoke up, trying to prove a point.

"And me." Robby added in, thinking the same thing.

"We all did." Grayson spoke and went to her side, putting his hand on her back.

Odessa nodded at all of them. "Tory can help us, Hails. Just give her a chance."

Hailey looked at Tory again, both of them silent, and as much as she didn't want to, Hailey knew they were right. "Fine." She gave in, making them smile. "But it doesn't mean I have to like it. So, what's the plan?"

"We think we have a way to prove it was Silver who assaulted Stingray." Sam explained.

"Silver had security cameras installed at the old dojo. If the attack happened there—" said Tory.

"It would all be on tape." Odessa finished with a sharp nod.

"But that place was cleaned out." Robby reminded them.

"That might not matter," Demetri's brain took action, making them all turn to him. "The systems that we sell at TechTown all save the footage to a certain server. When Silver moved out, he probably took the whole system."

Oliver grew a smile. "I love your brain."

"I think he did." Tory quickly added in. "There's a server in his office at the flagship dojo."