Chapter Seventeen.

Chapter Seventeen!
Heartbreak Weather

Chapter Seventeen!Heartbreak Weather

      Eli was practically drooling. He stared at his girlfriend lounging out on the beach towel and he complained forgot he was in a game of volleyball. Until he felt one hit his head. "Ow!" He shouted.

"That's what you get. Now snap out of it." Said Oliver, who was on the other side of the net.

Odessa lifted her head and lowered her sunglasses. She smiled at her blushing boyfriend. She got up from the sand, leaving Hailey to tan alone, and she walked up to Eli. She grabbed his face and kissed him.

"Are you going to play or just stand there making out the whole time?" Grayson shouted beside Demetri, both their arms crossed.

"Don't act like I don't have literally pull you off of Hailey ever ten minutes we're all together!" She shouted back.

Eli laughed. "Wanna play, babe?"

She nodded. "Sure, why not? Hailey, get your ass up and come play!"

Hailey didn't move. "I'm trying to work on my tan!" She shouted back.

"You're half Latina. You're dark as hell. What more do you need?" Said Oliver.

"As long as I don't look like your pale ass."

She finally gave in and joined them in the volleyball game. Demetri threw the ball and it collided with the net, bouncing itself back towards him. He looked embarrassed. "Uh. . . mulligan. Send it back."

Eli sighed. "There's no mulligans in volleyball,"

Demetri scoffed. "Says you."

He pulled a face and looked at his girlfriend. She just held her hands up.

"Water break!" They all scattered about and Odessa and Eli went back to kissing.

Two girls walking by stopped when they saw Demetri holding up a Cobra Kai towel. "Cobra Kai? You guys won that tournament, right?" One of them asked with a flirtatious smile.

Eli pulled away from the kiss when he heard.

Demetri froze and his eyes widened in a panic. "The All Valley? The rumble in Reseda? Yes, uh. . . We—We certainly did." He stuttered and managed to laugh.

Odessa tightened her arms around Eli before he could say anything. "Shh, let him have his moment." She told him and watched the interaction with a smile.

The girl smiled big at him. "Cool. We're gonna go for a swim but maybe play with you later?"

"Pff, most def," Demetri responded nervously. "That means most definitely."

Watching the interaction, Oliver rolled his eyes. "No, really?"

The two girls just laughed and walked away. Grayson patted Demetri hard on the back as he passed. "Atta boy. Oliver and I are teaching you well." He smirked.