Chapter Fifty Two.

LII.                                                    Heartbreak Weather

      The fight between Eli and Robby was a something they had been waiting for, for a long time

      The fight between Eli and Robby was a something they had been waiting for, for a long time. The two boys had been competing with each other since the tournament last year. They'd been competing for the glory and for the same girl. But Robby got his closure. He understood that Odessa was in love with Eli and he was okay with it. But that wasn't all it was about. Eli and Robby had a rivalry that went beyond falling in love with the same girl. For Eli, it was personal. Robby attacked him. It was also because he wasn't being able to finish the fight last year due to his idiotic ways. But he was different now. Better. He wanted to prove it once and for all.

Odessa stood in front of Eli as he prepared to fight robby. "You feel good? Nervous?" she frantically asked while rubbing his knuckles.

Eli shook his head and bounced slightly on his feet.  "Nope. Not at all. . ." He trailed. ". . . Okay, maybe a little."

She smiled and let go of his hands so that she could cup his face. "Don't be. You're going to be great. And win or not, i'm so proud of you."

He leaned into her touch. "I love you."

"I love you more," she replied and kissed his lips.  "Good luck, E."

She ran back to her side and he watched her, sighing in content. Oliver clapped him on the back with a chuckle. "C'mon lover boy, you gotta fight to win."

"Ladies and gentlemen, the wait is finally over. It's finals time!" Daryl shouted. "Due to all the three dojos still having competitors, Cobra Kai will be fighting twice for a chance to be crowned grand champion.  But, if Miyagi-Do or Eagle Fang wins both matches,  the title is theirs! Ooh, high drama!" He laughed into the mic. "Up first, the boys' fight!"

Odessa clapped loudly as Eli stepped into the mat.  "Oh god, why did he just get hotter?" She muttered, her eyes scanning his confident body language.

Grayson rolled his eyes at her.

Eli and Robby locked eyes. It was the last battle of Hogwarts with Voldemort and Harry. They had been waiting for this moment. 

"This is going to be so good." Hailey smirked and leaned against her boyfriend.

The two boys each threw a kick at each other. Robby threw punches at Eli, backing him into the corner but the boy was quick to avoid them.

"C'mon, babe, you can do this!"  The blonde girl shouted, cupping her hands around her mouth.

"Let's go, Hawk!" Oliver shouted from beside Demetri.

Robby's fist collided with Eli's chest, earning himself a point.

Eli called for a time out. Robby knew all of Eli's moves and it was nearly impossible to compete against him. He ran off the mat to his Sensei. "He knows all of my moves. He trained at Miyagi-Do way longer than me." He said to Daniel.