Chapter 1

Here is the first chapter (btw Bakugous dead name is Suki)

(Bakuhoes POV)
"SUKI GET DOWN HERE!" I heard my mom yell. I looked at the clock and after looking at it for a minute I jumped out of bed. I got dressed and did my morning routine before going downstairs.

"Here's your breakfast" my mom said as she put down the plate in front of me. I muttered a small thanks before digging in. My first day at UA was today. I had about 3 hours before I wanted to get there. My mom likes waking up at the crack of dawn so mornings never feel rushed.

I finished my breakfast and put my dishes away bafore heading out. "Bye sweetie! Have a good day!" My mom called from the living room as I walked out the door. I walked slowly to school enjoying the cool breeze. I wanted to clear things up with the teachers before class because my mom had obviously signed me up as a girl with my dead name.

I walked into class 1a and saw the teacher tiredly sorting papers. "I'm gonna take a nap after this" I heard him mutter under his breath. I took a breath in before talking "Hey, are you the teacher for this class?" "Unfortunately yes. Who are you and what can I help you with?". "That's actually why I'm here. I want to change the name and pronouns that my mom gave you". I was expecting at least a questioning look but all I got was a bored expression. He sighed and asked "What name is it under and what do you want to change it to?" I let a small smile grace my face before returning it back to a scowl. I told him what he needed to know and after a little bit he turned to me. "All done".

I thanked him and went to the bathrooms to change into my binder. I didn't have large boobs by female standards but they were still bigger then every other guys. I walked back to class and didn't see the teach so I assumed he went to take a nap. I got onto my phone and did some random stuff to pass the time.

Soon people started to come into the class. I was really surprised when Deku walked in. How the quirk-less kid get into the top class!?!?

Time skip to after the physical test or what ever they called it

(Still angry pomeranians POV)

My ribs were hurting and I regretted not taking my binder off. I went into the ONLY private changing room and got back into my school clothes. We all walked back to class and this guy with res hair comes up and starts talking to me. "Hello, I'm Kirishima. You were so manly dude!" He yelled in my ear. He didn't even say more then two sentences and I already felt a euphoria when he complimented me. The cute redh-wait. He isn't cute. Okay, I'm just lying to myself, he's cute as fuck. Shit. I'm going into gay panic mode.

"I'm Bakougou" I said. "Well I'm Kirishim- wait. I already told you that". I shook my head at his cute stupidity. "Do you want to join me and my friends for lunch?" He asked with a stupid grin on his face. I didn't have the energy to say no to his puppy dog eyes. "Sure shitty hair" he gasped in fake offence before retiring that we basicly have the same hair.

We walked to a table that had three people waving us over. I already memorized their names but decided to come up with some nicknames for them. After thinking for a moment I came up with scotch tape/ elbows, dunce face/ discount pikachu, raccoon eyes and, of course, shitty hair.

Me and Kiri sat down across from them. They started talking but I didn't pay attention. "What about you Bakugou?" Mina said pulling me back to reality. "What was the question again?" I asked. "Are you lgbtq+?" They all looked at me and I decided to take the risk. If they didn't support I could just blow them all up and tell them to fuck off. "Yeah, I am" I said in the most nonchalant tone I could muster. They just said a short "cool" before continuing what ever conversation they were having. I breathed out a sigh of relief before the bell rang telling us to get back to class.

Hope this was a good first chapter. It's currently almost 11pm so no proofreading. Thanks for even reading this far!