Chapter 6

The above pic isn't really important but part of the story reminded me of it and I'm pretty sure Yurio is just a gayer, prettier, Bakugou that ice skates. Wait, Midoriya is kind of like Yuri. OMFG Yurio/Bakugou hates Yuri/Deku and Victor/All Might is the person they both look up to! TODOROKI I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU!

(Kiri's POV)

Me and Bakugou were eating some lunch in my room. "Do you want to keep our relationship a secret?" I asked. I know his personality and it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

"I don't want to make it super obvious that were dating but if someone asks if we are I'll tell them yes". I smiled at his straight-forward statement (I'm gonna do it. Gay-forward).

I kissed him on the nose and he tried to hide the blush that was creeping onto his face.

"Ur cute" I stated. "I'm not cute I'm handsome" he said. "Wait one second" I said before I started scavenging through my closet.

I found what I was looking for and quickly ran back to Bakugou. I quickly put it on his head and smiled at the adorableness.

Bakugou pulled it off and chuckled. "Cat ears? Seriously Kiri!" He said. "YOU FINALLY SAID MY NAME!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

He blushed and placed the cat ears on my bedside table. I sneakily took them and when he wasn't looking I put them back on him.

He turn around to glare at me and snapped a picture. He soon realized what I had done and started yelling "DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW!"while trying to grab my phone. "Nope" I said popping the p before running out to protect my phone.

He was running behind me still wearing the cat ears so I decided to run into the commons. "Why are you running?" Midobro asked as I ran and hid behind one of the couches. "You'll see" I whispered and at that very moment Kat ran into the room.

"SHITYY HAIR WHERE ARE YOU!" he yelled while I barely contained my laughter. "IF YOU DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW I WILL SPARE YOU!" he yelled into the room.

By now his commotion had brought all the important characters to the commons. I saved the photo so that he couldn't delete it even if he got my phone.

I also sent it to Mina so I could screenshot it if he managed to get through the extra security and delete it.

"Bakubro I already saved it so you cant delete the picture". "What picture?" Midoriya inquired.

"I also want to see this picture" Todoroki said from a corner where he was probably watching all this drama from.

I heard some camera noises and saw Mina taking pictures of Bakugou with the cat ears on.

Then I heard a screech from Mina. "Bakugou you look so cute in the picture Kiri took!".

Everyone gathered around her ro see what the picture was and they all smiled.

"Why do you even have cat ears on Bakugou?" Said Kaminari. Bakugou then realized he still had the ears on and tore them off.

"It's Shitty Hairs fault" he said before stomping off to the dorms.

Everyone started questioning me about how I got away with doing that and how I even got them on him in the first place.

"Calm down guys. Me and Bakugou were hanging out and I decided to put the cat ears on him. Then I took a picture, he got mad, chased me around and here we are" I explained to them.

"That still doesnt tell us how you got away with it though. If I did it I wouldn't be standing here" Kaminari said.

"Guess he just didn't feel like killing his favorite person today" I said while scratching the back of my head nervously.

"Anyway you guys exited for the sleepover tonight" I said, changing the topic.

Everyone then started talking about it and after about 20 minutes I went back to my room and found Bakugou on his phone sitting/laying down on my bed.

"Honey, I'm home!" I said in cheerful voice and Bakugou started laughing.

I stared at him in amazement. His smile was so beautiful and his laugh was music to my ears. I am so lucky to have such a great boyfriend.

Sorry about updating at like 10 pm. Also this chapter might be shitty because I just lost some motivation and part of it was written a few days ago.

Why did I make this space. Idk I'm just bored.

Rest here with some drawings I did in math class