Chapter 9

Bakugou's POV

I woke up to someone gently kissing my forehead. I realized that it was Kiri so I decided to pretend to sleep to see what was happening.

"Now it's Bakugou's turn to spin" Mina said jokingly. I heard Shitty Hair chuckle.

"I'm not waking him up for spin the bottle. Unlike you guys I dont have a death wish" he said in a joking tone.

I decided to get up off of Kiri's lap and went over to spin the bottle.

"Were you awake the entire time!?!" Mina and Denki shout at the same time.

"I woke up like 5 seconds ago. I didn't hear your conversations if that's what you're asking" I said in a tired voice.

I spun the bottle and it landed on Denki. "What are we playing?" I ask.

I had not heard what game we were playing so didn't know what I was getting myself into.

"Well we are playing spin the bottle so now you gotta kiss Kaminari" Mina said in a loud and cheery voice. Way to excited for so late in the night.

I sighed at this and quickly thought of how to get out of this.

"I'm not gonna kiss dunce face! I am happily taken thank you very much!" I yell in a slightly softer voice then usual.

Me saying I was taken made everyone  start asking me questions.

"SHUSH! ALL YOU EXTRAS ARE TO LOUD AND I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP!" I yell before walking over to the blanket pile that I was going to sleep on.

I piled several blankets on top of me before bringing the blankets over my nose and falling asleep in record time.

Kiri's POV

Bakugou fell asleep almost instantly after getting under his blanket pile. No one said anything for a bit in fear of waking the now sleeping pomeranian.

"Bakugou has the right idea. We should all be going to bed" Iida whispered while waving his hands.

Everyone nodded in agreement. We did some quiet clean up and got into our makeshift beds.

Surprisingly no one was whispering or anything. I still had trouble getting to sleep though.

I stared at the black ceiling and imagined a story in my head.

It was about this pirate that sailed the seas with his captain and the rest of the crew. He helped find the booty and did dangerous fight scenes. It was back before people had quirks.

It must have been weird to have a society where no one had quirks. But it was probably normal to everyone who lived in those times.

I looked at my phone to see the time. The blinding screen displayed 3:24 so I decided to do something to tire me out.

I silently opened the door and went on a run around campus.

By the time I got back it was around 4 and Bakugou was in the kitchen.

"Where were you babe?" He said in the cutest voice. It was much higher then his normal voice but was still masculine.

"Just went on a run" I said while wrapped my arms around his torso and kissed his neck.

He pecked my lips and let out a soft chuckle. "You need to get some sleep" he said, deeper then before.

"Maybe if a little pomeranian cuddled with me then I could get some sleeep" I whined out like a toddler.

Kat groaned in defeat and walked over the the makeshift beds. I was still attached to his waist and was resting my head on his shoulder.

I let go just long enough for him to lay down before pulling him into my chest.

"So fluffy" I mumbled as I ran my hands through his hair before falling asleep.

Hehe sorry for not updating. Doing high school planning and it's giving me bad anxiety. Today was the first time I took a shower in 3 weeks so as you can tell writing this was not high on my list.