Chapter 4

(Kiri's POV)
from before going into Bakugou's room

I knocked on Bakugo door and asked who's there. I told him it was me and he opened the door. "What do you want?" He said. "Well I just wanted to hang out" he walked back into his room and I followed.

I looked around and it had an unexpected minimalistic look to it. I kind of expected rock band posters or All Might posters but he didn't have any.

I looked at his desk and saw a plushie from some youtuber sitting on his desk. (It was a Jamie Dodger plushie and he's gonna be one of Bakugou's favorite youtubers. He is also ftm so a role model for Bakugou. He has a great channel so you should go check it out)

"YOU HAVE SUCH A COOL ROOM!" I yelled louder then I intended. "Stop being so loud shitty hair" he said with no venom in his voice.

I looked over at Bakubro and noticed he now had boobs. I was thinking 'how could Bakugou sudden get boobs' but then I realized that he's probably trans! While I was thinking this through for an embarrassingly long time Bakugou has run into the bathroom and slammed the door.

"Hey Bakugou, are you trans?" I heard a yes from the other side of the door.  "That doesn't make you any less manly you know" I said trying to comfort him. "Actually it makes you more manly! You had to be brave enough to come out to people and knowing this area you've had to face transphobia and misgendering. Your the manliest guy I know and what you were born as is never gonna change that!" I said with a smile on my face by the end.

Bakugou opened the door and I fell back because I had been leaning on the door. " you really mean that?" He asked in a soft voice. I looked up at that cute face that for once wasn't wearing a scowl. "Of course I do my dude!". Then THE BAKUGOU KATSUKI SMILED AT ME! "Thanks" he said before he sat down next to me and hugged me.

I hugged back as a deep red blush started to cover my face. To my disappointment he let go of me and catched a small blush on his cheeks. "I have another secret to tell you" Bakugou whispered. "I've liked you for awhile now, like, like-liked and I know you don't feel the same way bu-" I cut him off by pushing my lips onto his. We kissed for a bit before I finally asked "will you be my boyfriend?" He nodded before we continued kissing.

Thank you to the person who has voted my chapters! It really does give me the motivation to continue this story. Sorry for the short chapter and the long gap between chapters but I fell into a small time of low-motivation. Hope y'all have a wonderful day!