Chapter 5

(Bakugbabe's POV)

Me and Kiri decide to cuddle on the bed. I pull up a movie ( guess the movie: Denki Kaminari's voice actor subs one of the characters) and we watch it. I didn't expect it to feel so targetting. I also had that one song that the sister sings stuck in my head.

Kiri also seemed to like that one. I looked over to him and he was fast asleep. He cuddled his head into my chest and I took a picture and saved it as my lock screen. I didn't want to wake him up so I just slept on my school uniform.

(Time skip to de morning)

I woke up to aggressive knocking on the door. I got up quickly but looked down when I heard an ow. I realized that I had pushed Shitty hair off the bed when I got up. I apologized and kissed his forehead before throwing on a hoodie and opening the door.

Mina stood there smiling and before I could ask her what she wanted I smelled something burning. She looked kind of guilty and then I knew what happened. "You guys failed at cooking and need my help right?" She nodded.

I walked past her to the kitchen where I saw Kaminari panicking as something on the stove burned, Deku sitting on a counter pointing at something in fear while Todoroki looked for the spider or bug that Deku wa scared of, Iida was waving his arms around while yelling and Sero was covered in cracked eggs and flour.

I put the fire out and got ingredients put for pancakes. By the time the first one was on the pan Kiri had finally come down. "What do you want on your pancake?" I yelled in his general direction. My mistake was general direction because everyone started yelling out what they wanted.

I finally heard Kiri yell out 'you can choose' so I put some basic chocolate chips. I put a ton of them on and made a few like that for him. I set them down next to him and he asked "why did you put so many chocolate chips?" I smirked before whispering "cuz if I got to wake up to such a sweet boyfriend then deserve some sweet pancakes". He blushed and I turned away to finish cooking for everyone.

We all sat in the common area eating the pancakes. "These are really good Kacchan" an annoying voice said next to me. "I'M GREAT AT EVERYTHING OF COUSE THER'RE GOOD! STUPID DEKU!" I yelled at him.

After a small silence, that I was enjoying, Racoon eyes said "let's have a sleepover tonight!". I don't like sleepovers because I can't sleep in my binder but before I could decline my boyfriend said "me and Bakubro will come". I knew it would be pointless to argue so I just huffed in disapproval.

"Kirishima how did you get Bakugou to not disagree with you!? Do you have another quirk that can control him?" Kaminari ask-yelled.

Kiri just shrugged.

Did you guys like the picture at the top? Also do you want me to find pictures to put at the tops of the chapters? Let me know and I'll do it again. Thank you for reading my story :)