Chapter 3

Two updates in a day!?!? What am I thinking!?! - your favorite chaotic bisexual after Kaminari

(Mitsuki aka Bakugou's mom's POV)
This is just after he went up to his room

Suki stormed off to her room (I felt pain writing that). I covered the cookies for later and sighed. Why cant she understand I'm just doing what's best for her!? I sat down on the couch but heard something coming from Suki's room.

I went upstairs to check it out. When I realized it was Suki crying it just broke my heart. She was doing this 'I'm a guy' thing for attention but when I give her attention like making her her favorite cookies she still wants more.

I blamed myself for this. I hadn't really been there when she was a kid. I was physically there but not mentally. It was always Masaru hanging her drawing on the fridge and praising her for her grades.

I realized I was back in the kitchen so I started making dinner. The one thing me and Suki used to bond over was cooking. I smiled at the memory of us cooking together.

(Bakugbabe's POV)

My mom shouted that dinner was ready. Dinner was lonely tonight because dad was gone for a business trip in America. He was the one always helping me with my trans stuff soI was wondering what I would do without him for the month. "So Suki" my mom said in a mischievous tone. "Met any cute guys yet?". I instantly thought of Kirishima.

"So that's a yes" she said grinning from ear to ear. "Spill". I was kind of glad she was asking about normal stuff like this. I could forget for just a moment she still sees me as a girl.

"Well his name is Eijiro Kirishima and he's always happy. He has this cute little smile that he's always showing off. He has spiky red hair so he looks kinda like a porcupine. And he is super manly! If he sees you doing something cool he'll just say 'that's so manly!' Even to the girls. He is already friends with most of the class because he's just so nice all the time".

I continue rambling about him and my just looks at me happily. This is the most we've talked in one conversation for a while so it felt nice.

We finished dinner and I went back to my room. I felt happy for the first time in a while so I went to bed happy.

(Time skip to them moving into dorm just because)

I was putting all my stuff where it belongs when I hear a knock on the door. (Just a random fact but M*neta is in class 1b and Shinso is in class 1a. I would take M*neta out completely but I need mean character later.) "Who is it?" "Just me Bakubro" said Kirishima's voice. I unlocked the door and said "what do you want?". "Well I just wanted to hang out". He had a smile on his face that I just couldn't say no to.

I opened the door and let him in. He looked around the room "YOU HAVE SUCH A COOL ROOM!" he suddenly screeched into my ear. "Stop being so fucking loudshitty hair" I said with no venom in my voice. He looked at me and his eyes fell to my chest. Shit. I had taken my binder off so I only had a sports bra under this. He could probably see my boobs.

I ran into the bathroom (they each have a separate bathroom that has just a sink and a toilet) and slammed the door.

A cliffhanger! I'm so mean aren't I.