Chapter 10

My motivation for this chapter came from imeanhi so thank them for this chapter. Last day of spring break and I WILL MAKE GOOD ON MY PROMISE! Anyway hope you enjoy the chapter :)

Bakugou's POV

I woke up to hushed voices and something warm next to me. I snuggled closer to the warmth, still half asleep, and heard a camera quietly make a snap.

At that moment I bolted up, now totally awake, and saw the 'bakusquad' surrounding me and shitty hair with their phones out.

"WHY ARE YOU TAKING PICTURES OF ME YOU SHITTY EXTRAS!" I yelled slightly higher than I had wished.

Thankfully, no one seemed to notice.

"Well you and Kirishima were cuddling and it was just so cute!" Mina said. At that moment I realized that the warmth I had been cuddling into was actually Kirishima.

Kirishima was a surprisingly heavy sleeper and didn't wake up after all my yelling.

His hair was down and he had his mouth slightly open showing his adorably sharp teeth. His, well technically my, hoodie had been pushed up while he was sleeping and showed his abs.

As much as he was adorable sleeping I wanted to get away from the extras and get my binder and Kiri had trapped me in a tangle of blankets that I wasn't getting out of without waking him up.

I kicked his leg to try and get him to wake up but he just rolled over onto me.

And of course Mina, Sero, and Kaminari had to be recording at that moment.

I kicked his legs again but he still didn't wake up so I sighed and relaxed under him in defeat.

A few minutes later Momo said something about food being done but I couldn't hear her that well.

Everyone but me and Kiri ran off to get food. At this point he was cutting off circulation to my arm so I harshly shoved him off me.

At this point he finally decided to wake up.

"Glad to know you aren't dead. I was really starting to wonder after I yelled and kicked your leg twice" I said quietly.

"Yeah sorry about that bro. I'm a very heavy sleeper. My mom says that one time I slept though rolling off a bunkbed" he said non-chalantly.

I was worried because when I rolled off a top bunk one time I broke my arm pretty bad. How could he fall from that height and not get hurt?!

My confusion must have shown on my face because he said "My mom said that the only reason I didn't get more hurt was because I had subconsciously activated my quirk while falling".

We couldn't think of anything else to say so we just sat for a minute or two. Kiri finally broke the silence. "Want to head up to one of our dorms?".

I said nothing as I got up and threw Kirishima over my shoulder and started walking to my dorm room.

At first he protested about being "thrown around like a ragdoll" and said he could walk just fine but, seeing as it was useless, stopped trying to get off and just accepted his fate.

We got to my room and I gently set Kiri on my bed and got changed into my binder. I looked in the mirror at my now flatter chest and smiled. Not my usual smirk or sneer but a smile of true happiness.

Kiri came up behind me and rested his chin on my shoulder while hugging my waist. He looked at me in the mirror. He then leaned towards my ear, and while maintaining eye contact with my reflection, whispered "you're the manliest boyfriend ever" and then kissed my cheek.

And that made me smile a big, heartfelt, smile that Eijiro would later tell me "is the cure to cancer".

Well I did it. Got a chapter published after that hiatus. Anyway if anyone reads this AN I hope you have a wonderful day! :)