Chapter 8

My art!!! :)

Kiri's POV

After everyone finished their food we continued the game. "So Bakugou? Who you gonna pick?" Mina said getting the game started up again.

"I guess I'll pick Deku. So, truth or dare" he said with a grin. Midobro thought about it before saying "truth, because last time I took a dare from you I ended up taking hot sauce shots".

Bakugou groaned at his answer and thought about a truth. "What's the dumbest hing you've done?" Midoriya thought about it for a moment before he answered. "One time I dropped a weight on my foot then tripped over it, crashed through my glass balcony door and hit my head on the balcony. And the only reason I dropped the weight was because I was throwing it in the air and catching it".

We all looked at him because we didn't expect him to be the type of person to be throwing weights inside his room. He could damage an All Might figurine or something.

"So Bakugou truth or dare?". "I'm picking dare on one condition: you dont make me get up" Bakugou said in a cute tired voice. "Todoroki I'm not good at thinking up dates. Can you think of one for me?". Todoroki whispered something into Midoriya's ear.

Midoriya gasped and said "No! I'm not going to dare him to do that". Todoroki sighed in defeat. I'm really curious what they wanted Bakugou to do.

"I've got one! Ive got one!" Mina shouted. Midoriya nodded at her telling her she could say it. "Bakugou I dare you to kiss someone in the circle".

Bakugou didn't even hesitate to kiss me right on the lips. I was smiling like an idiot. All the girls were fangirling over their 'ship'.

I looked over at Bakugou and he seemed really tired. "You tired?" I asked. He just nodded, mumbled something like 'I usually go to bed at 8' and then lauded his head down on my lap. He was asleep in like 5 seconds and his face looked so cute when he wasn't angry.

I gently ran my fingers through his hair. "Shhhh he's asleep" I whispered. Everyone looked at Bakugou sleeping on my lap and then all the girls started fangirling again and started to take pictures. "It's not even that late. And how did he get to sleep that fast with so much noise!?" Kaminari whisper-yelled. I just shrugged.

We decided to play spin the bottle but kept it quiet for Kat. I swear that Mina was come how controlling the bottle because all her 'ships' kept kissing. At some point Mina spun it and it landed on me.

She came and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and now it was my turn to spin the bottle. I nervously spun the bottle. It landed a little to my right (or was it left?) and pointed at Bakugous legs.

I went to respond the bottle but Mina stopped me. "It landed on Bakugou. It's the rules" she said. "He's sleeping so it's not fair to do that without his ok". Mina sighed and lifted her hand off mine.

I spun it again and it landed on Kat again. I sighed before gently kissing his forehead.

I didn't read the last chapter very much before writing this so sorry if it's a little off.