Chapter 7

Bakugou's POV

Kiri gathered all the blankets and snacks we were bringing. I went into the bathroom to change.  Since it is unhealthy to sleep in a binder I had to do the second best thing.

I put on a tight sports bra and got a very baggy shirt before putting a hoodie on.

"Is that my hoodie" he asked. "Mine now. In fact now all your hoodies are shared property" I said. "Does that mean I get to steal your hoodies too?" He asked before throwing on the hoodie I had left their the other day.

We walked down into the commons and saw everyone else setting things up. "WE ARE HERE" Kiri yelled in an All Might impression.

I lightly smiled but quickly scowled again when people turned their attention to us.

"Hey Kirishima and Bakugou! We were just about to have someone go get you" Uraraka said while helping to set up a pillow fort with Mina.

We walked over and started setting up our sleeping area. We happened to be right next to Mina's blanket and pillow pile which had so many plushies and stuffed animals that they started to invade our space.

"Guys, guys, guys! Let's play truth or dare!" Mina yelled. Everyone decided that that was a good idea so we all got into a circle.

Since it was Mina's idea she got to go first. "Sero! Truth or dare?" She yelled very excitedly. "Dare" he said.

"Okay I dare you to do a one-handed cartwheel".

He tried to do it about three times and kept falling on his face. Everyone, me included, were laughing their asses off.

"Stop laughing at my pain" he groaned from the floor. This made us laugh harder. We finally calmed down enough to continue playing the game.

"Ok Kiribro, truth or dare?" Sero said. "Hmm, I'm gonna say dare" he said. "I dare you to mess up Bakugou's hair". This fucker seemed to have a death wish.

I glared at Sero from across the circle. He gulped in fear. I continued glaring at him as Shitty Hair messed up my hair.

"Kirishima it's your turn to ask now" Mina said. He looked around the circle before his eyes landed on me.

He grinned and at that moment I knew he had something mischievous planned. "So Bakugou, truth or dare~". I'm not a pussy do I decided on dare. "I know you're planning something but I'm not a pussy so dare".

His beautiful grin got even wide, if that was even possible. "I dare you to say something nice about everyone in the circle". I groaned but did it anyway. ( I'm just gonna do y/n: complement)

Kirishima: you're cute

Mina: you're actually good at make up

Denki: you're funny

Uraraka: you fight pretty well

Deku: you help me try out my new moves

Todoroki: you don't annoy me as much as the other extras

Sero: (just comment one for him if you want cuz I cant think of anything)

Shinso: (I don't remember if I said this earlier but Shinso is in class 1a) you have a cool quirk

Etc.

Once I was done going around the circle everyone seemed satisfied. Then Mina said "was I the only one who noticed Bakubabe called Kiri cute?"

Everyone then started talking about that and I decided to go make some dinner. "You want anything for dinner babe" I whispered. "Sure, I'll have what you're having but less spicy" he whispered back.

I went to the kitchen and made some instant ramen for everyone but me and Kiri. For me and Kiri I made some delicious grilled cheese. I walked back into the room and told everyone that there was food in the kitchen.

I gave Kiri his grilled cheese and everyone sat back down. "Thanks for the food Kacchan!" Deku said.

"Why does Kirishima get the special treatment! We all know that your cooking is better then any instant ramen" Denki groaned.

So yesterday and this morning I played way to long on my guitar. Thankfully I was playing on the nylon string and not the steel string. Then today I ate a seafood pot thing and sorta burned my right hand fingers on peeling too hot crayfish and getting clams from a pot of very hot water so now my fingers hurt :(