Which Is The Real Niharika?

Chapter 3-
Which Is The Real Niharika?

Adrian muttered under his breath and wondered how much time would it take her to snap . And from the white knuckled grip on his bike's handle was enough of a confirmation for him that his words affected her.

Good!! She would soon hand over his bike.

What he didn't expect was her to increase the speed by every minute. And now it was his turn to be afraid of her.

"Stop! Please stop! Oh shit oh shit!
I don't wanna die" he yelled over the sound of wind whipping. It wasn't that he didn't like speed. The way Neha rode, scared him. She almost ran into a bus. He closed his eyes and prayed to God that he didn't wish to meet him so early.

It was different when it was he who was driving. He trusted himself to not kill himself even if he drove at 90.

He didn't know her and the way she would drive between two vehicles got him to actually mutter every prayer to God that he knew of.

"Adrian." She said. Her voice sounded like she was in pain. "Loosen your grip, will you?"

"Stop the bike first"

"I stopped the bike five minutes ago. We're here already"

He opened his one eye to find that they indeed had stopped. He opened both his eyes and let go of her.
He wanted to run away from the embarrassment when he saw a group of girls giggling at him.

"Give me my keys back. You are not riding my baby anymore." He tried snatching his keys from her. But damn she was fast enough to shove them deep in her jean pockets.

He angrily stomped over to the bakery. What angered him more was that he heard her laugh. And it was definitely him she was laughing at.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After ordering a mixed fruit cake, they went to mall. This time too it was Niharika who drove while he sat behind her. He knew better than to grumble. He loved his life.

After buying a dress for Neha, wedges and a jewellery ( against Adrian's wishes), enough junk food to sate a whole towns hunger, their own gifts and some this and some that for the party, they were back home.

Adrian's parents had already left and Merlin was at Justin's. Which gave them enough time to get the house ready for the party.

"I'm out of energy. Going to bed. Get everything ready, will you?" He said with a saccharine smile and went upstairs.

He laid down on his bed and closed his eyes. Next thing he knew all the decorations for the party was dumped on him

"Get down and help, will you?" She said with the same mock smile Adrian had given her. This made him scowl.

"Get your ass back downstairs. You need to do this. She's your sister"

"Not by my choice."

"Too bad"

Adrian punched his pillow.
Who the hell is this devil. Where did that quiet girl go?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Hello people! Everybody enjoying the party?" The DJ's voice boomed through the speakers.

"Hell yeah!"everybody yelled.

Niharika took the mic that DJ offered her

"Hey guys. My name's Niharika. So guys, you see, I am supposed to be the surprise gift for the birthday girl whom I can't fi- oomph"
Merlin came out of nowhere and threw herself on Niharika making her fall down on the stage.